Q Anon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Okay, they look silly and have quite an uphill battle in making a convincing case, but...

It also looks hysterical to suggest lives are at stake as a result of Trump apologetics gone full tin foil with Alex Jones types that we all knew existed.

I would not lump them in with neo-Nazis and Antifa, and anticipate another Charlottesville catastrophe without proof that they would substantially resort to violence to make their point or to shut down dissent.

I say someone will be killed, because we’ve already seen people showing up with guns to pizza parlors or looking for the pedo camp. Every day I see these individuals get angrier and angrier that no one has been locked up yet. It’s just a matter of time before someone takes justice into their own hands and start hunting pedos. This is the worst crime known to man and Sessions isn’t doing a damn thing. I follow a lot of them on Twitter, I’m not saying this lightly, I honestly see some of these folks about to boil over.

Okay, they look silly and have quite an uphill battle in making a convincing case, but...

If you believe it's even possible to make a "convincing case" here then nothing that comes after this statement is worth reading.

Back
Top Bottom