Pregnant Nude Shots: Beautiful or Narcissism?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Jive Turkey said:
Again, you just skimmed over my post, but that's sort of your MO I suppose. I was particularly referring to the women who think it's beautiful because it's natural and don't make an effort to cover up. Their baby slobbering over their boob might be beautiful to them, but it most certainly is not. Much like most would prefer not to see a video of the birth itself.
Did I say breastfeeding was wrong somewhere? Did I say mothers who breastfeed in general are narcissists? I know you love an argument, but at least argue against what I say

No I didn't skim over anything. I just find your speaking for everyone and your insisting on covering up to be fairly narcissistic in itself. I think there are plenty of ways to be discreet without being forced to cover up and I think there are plenty that don't take issue with it. That is all. Nothing more nothing less.

No I didn't skim over anything. I just find your speaking for everyone and your insisting on covering up to be fairly narcissistic in itself. I think there are plenty of ways to be discreet without being forced to cover up and I think there are plenty that don't take issue with it. That is all. Nothing more nothing less.

Read my last post again. and then maybe again, just so you're sure. My whole point is the ones who ARENT being discreet about it. Honestly man.....

And if you think me pointing out someone's narcissism makes me a narcissist, then you might not actually know what the word means

In my experience, the women I know who would "open air" breastfeed aren't so much narcissistic as they are just clueless, and often more than a little odd when it comes to many things not limited to breastfeeding.

By some accounts, feeding your baby 'bird style' is natural too, but nobody needs to see that going on at the table next to them either

In my experience, the women I know who would "open air" breastfeed aren't so much narcissistic as they are just clueless, and often more than a little odd when it comes to many things not limited to breastfeeding.

That's certainly possible. I'm sure there are probably some from both categories.

Who's even taking babies to restaurants? I'd go to a restaurant to get away from the baby. And the wife. I'm really romantic, you see.

Jive Turkey said:
Read my last post again. and then maybe again, just so you're sure. My whole point is the ones who ARENT being discreet about it. Honestly man.....

And if you think me pointing out someone's narcissism makes me a narcissist, then you might not actually know what the word means

Yeah, this isn't worth it...

No hard feelings :wave:

Back
Top Bottom