Osama Bin Laden is dead.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
One of my friends said there are people shooting off fireworks in his neighborhood.

I guess you should just always keep some on hand, just in case.

Well, it seems like celebrations are not taking place just in the States: I'm in Buenos Aires and there's a group of people across the road singing the American national anthem.

"Osama Bin Laden really shouldn't have used his real address on PSN."

RN1p7.jpg

tumblr_lkjsa0vvlq1qzu2tdo1_400.gif

- Just spreading the jokes :)

I know! It's very weird, to say the least. I'm half tempted to go downstairs and ask them if they are American, but I'm in my pajamas, it's cold and I can't be arsed. :D

Well, for starters, how do they have a DNA sample for Bin Laden? He has never been captured before, so how did they get a DNA sample?

You really don't think it's as simple as 'oh hey we don't know where he is nor have we seen him in 10 years!!!' do you?

They obviously have been highly based on information and intelligence.

I'm sure they had somebody on the inside who was able to recover some form of DNA.

NEWS: A helicopter drop of Navy SEALs did the job! So cool!

Just got back from the riots. My main question: why do so many people have large American flags? Did they have them under their couch waiting for something like this?

Al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden was killed by U.S. forces in a mansion outside the Pakistani capital of Islamabad along with other family members, a senior U.S. official tells CNN.
That's what they were saying before the announcement, but Obama clearly named Abbottabad, which is a town in the Himalayan foothills near Kashmir, about 50 miles north of Islamabad. Earlier today the Pakistani papers had reported a helicopter crash and several loud blasts in Abbottabad--apparently one of the Pakistani helicopters involved in the raid crashed.

I already felt awful for even feeling a smidgen of happiness over the guy's death, and now I've spent the last 20 minutes laughing my ass off.

Might as well crack open the Miller now.

Another solid week of hour-long commutes for me before semester ends. Hopefully, I'll be receiving $4 a gallon by then.

I hope people will start giving our President some much deserved (and very belated) credit now!

:heart::heart::heart: Support our President, Support Our Troops, Support Our Country! :heart::heart::heart:

Back
Top Bottom