Osama Bin Laden is dead.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow.

I wonder if it was one of those drone missile strikes, or if it was something a lot cooler and more secret agent-esque. Like a Jack Bauer/James Bond one man mission.

Crazy shit.

:lol::lol::lol:

If you buy this piece of crap, you need your sweet little head examined.

The dollar is crashing, gold is at a all time high, there is fall-out from the Japanese nuclear explosions on the west coast of the USA, they just killed some kids in Libya, so, hey, how are we gonna take the minds of the sheeple off all of this? Oh, I know, let's kill (alleged CIA asset) Osama Bin Laden.

What a load of rubbish.

I call BULLSHIT.

Wow.

I wonder if it was one of those drone missile strikes, or if it was something a lot cooler and more secret agent-esque. Like a Jack Bauer/James Bond one man mission.

Crazy shit.

Sounds to me like spec ops of some sort... they say they have his body and they've run DNA tests to make sure.

:lol::lol::lol:

If you buy this piece of crap, you need your sweet little head examined.

The dollar is crashing, gold is at a all time high, there is fall-out from the Japanese nuclear explosions on the west coast of the USA, they just killed some kids in Libya, so, hey, how are we gonna take the minds of the sheeple off all of this? Oh, I know, let's kill (alleged CIA asset) Osama Bin Laden.

What a load of rubbish.

I call BULLSHIT.
Shhhhh you'll ruin it :shh:

I'm really glad I was online to tune into this as it was breaking, was about to retreat into the toilet for a nice long poop sesh.

I'm torn between the "wow" response and the cynical response.

I'll go with "wow" for now.

Mets-Phillies game is on ESPN right now, crowd chanting "USA USA USA". Pretty funny, players have no clue what is going on.

Which part don't you believe (this is a serious question, not basis for some thrusting-finger-in-chest argument)?

A) that it's actually him

B) that he hasn't been dead and on ice for ages, just waiting for the prime "we need distraction" moment to wheel him out

C) insert alternate option here

we shall soon see.

i will say that i believe in neither the death penalty nor in hell, but i hope that he is burning in hell.

I'm torn between the "wow" response and the cynical response.

I'll go with "wow" for now.

I'm surprised at my own reaction. It's fear. It seemed (at least to me that he was somewhat impotent). Who is next in line, it's not like the hatred will dissipate because of this. Someone tell me I'm wrong.

If it's so hard to prove our president is American, proving Osama's death will be no less controversial.

Back
Top Bottom