Osama Bin Laden is dead.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You're a fool. Sorry but you are.

I did three hoops on Mars. What do you want me to show you as proof ? An offical announcement and a picture of me with a basketball ?

MADNESS !!!!!

:doh:

Really ? that's all the proof you need ?

Well..excuse me for not wanting more information.

I don't need 50 billion reason why I shouldn't trust Obama and the military (I 100% trust them). I really don't need more proof. I don't want to see DNA, Faical Rection Software and autopsy photos.

I don't mind if the families of 9/11 victims sees them (in private of course) but I don't.

Last edited:
How do we know he's not a zombie?

Come on Obama, I need proof... definitive proof there is not an Osamazomba walking around in Pakistan.

Well, Bin Laden stopped updating his FB page.

That's the only modern way I know for certain someone is dead or missing.

:wink:

And, for the Facebook event listing on 9/11/11 Bin Laden is "Not Attending."

I know..considering the subject matter I shouldn't, but :lol:

And I think you might be a wee bit too addicted to the Facebook ;)

DNA, Pictures and footage of the raid. They have this data after all. I'd also like eye witness accounts from people who took part in the raid.

The seals shot someone they believed was OBL. Was it him ? Who are they to question.

Lets be honest, sources came out a few years ago that claimed he had already died.

This isn't unreasonable.

they released the video.

YouTube - Osama Bin Laden shot dead in the head

FURIOUS BIN LADEN SUPPORTERS VOW TO TAKE REVENGE

245148_1.jpg

Hundreds of Osama bin Laden supporters carried signs declaring 'Islam will dominate the world' and 'Jihad to defend the Muslims' as well as banners attacking the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Which city did this take place in on Friday?
1) Islamabad
2) Kandahar
3) Tehran
4) Jakarta
5) London

^ of course! what did everyone expect? no surprise at all...

245148_1.jpg

Hundreds of Osama bin Laden supporters carried signs declaring 'Islam will dominate the world' and 'Jihad to defend the Muslims' as well as banners attacking the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.

1) Islamabad
2) Kandahar
3) Tehran
4) Jakarta
5) London

Is that a trick question.

The signs are in Farsi, Pashto, or Dari ?

Scattered protests were inevitable; we'll be very lucky if that's all the opposition amounts to.

245148_1.jpg

1) Islamabad
2) Kandahar
3) Tehran
4) Jakarta
5) London

Can't see much of the background, but there's enough to suggest it's London.

245148_1.jpg

1) Islamabad
2) Kandahar
3) Tehran
4) Jakarta
5) London

Down with London!

Down with Muslims!

Or is it just London Muslims I'm suppose to hate? Wait I'm confused.

Down with the freedom to assemble :up:

245148_1.jpg

1) Islamabad
2) Kandahar
3) Tehran
4) Jakarta
5) London
Is your point that we should hate Muslims?

Down with the freedom to assemble :up:

"Down with the freedom to assemble" is exactly what THEY are saying when they say 'Islam will dominate the world.'

Or haven't you been watching the news from Syria, Bahrain, Yemen, Tunisia, Libya, Iran, Saudi Arabia or Egypt.

"Down with the freedom to assemble" is exactly what THEY are saying when they say 'Islam will dominate the world.'

Or haven't you been watching the news from Syria, Bahrain, Yemen, Tunisia, Libya, Iran, Saudi Arabia or Egypt.

I'm not exactly up to speed with all this stuff, but i kind of agree that's it's hard to support large demonstrations when they are particularly hateful.
I'm all for free speech, and even if there's a demonstration i don't agree with, i wouldn't say it's 'not allowed'.
But when such demonstrations have signs saying "islam will dominate the world", "behead those who insult allah", "jesus is a slave to islam" etc, i think it's fair enough to - at the very least - have a problem with it.

In the past some of these demonstrations have crossed the line from simply opposing the western way of dealing with extremist islam to pretty much inciting racial/religious hatred.

I remember the case of abu-hamza, who lived very close to me, getting arrested for publicly preaching support for terrorism, attacking the west etc. I wouldn't want someone with simply opposing views getting arrested, but if someone is actually inciting hatred, trying to stir up trouble (when there already is a big problem of islamic extremism in general), it's a whole different kettle of fish.

That photo posted above isn't exactly the same thing as abu-hamza (and i don't have enough info on it to know its nature), but it's not hating muslims to have a problem with people saying something intentionally aggressive like "islam will dominate the world"

Have they found the WMD's yet?

You remember, the ones they assured us were in Iraq?

You remember all the other damnable lies they told us to justify their wars?

The lies that were used to create a basis to invade foreign countries and kill hundreds of thousands of people? A multiple of who were killed on that dark day in September 2001, disgusting and evil though that atrocity was.

I'm prepared to accept that they might have finally caught up with the prime suspect behind the atrocity of 9/11, and if it is indeed the case that they have then I congratulate them, but nevertheless, from the point of view of the sceptics amongst us, don't call us mad just for being sceptical. Because, there was a time, not so long ago, when the people that were called mad, insane, crackpot, conspiracy loons, were subsequently vindicated.

^I think you're overstating how opponents of the Iraq war were viewed. I never bought the whole WMD thing from the beginning and I was not (and was not viewed as) a conspiracy loon for that point of view.

OMG, they're coming to get you! better get your state legislatures to start banning Sharia Law right now!

Have they found the WMD's yet?

You remember, the ones they assured us were in Iraq?

You remember all the other damnable lies they told us to justify their wars?

The lies that were used to create a basis to invade foreign countries and kill hundreds of thousands of people? A multiple of who were killed on that dark day in September 2001, disgusting and evil though that atrocity was.

I'm prepared to accept that they might have finally caught up with the prime suspect behind the atrocity of 9/11, and if it is indeed the case that they have then I congratulate them, but nevertheless, from the point of view of the sceptics amongst us, don't call us mad just for being sceptical. Because, there was a time, not so long ago, when the people that were called mad, insane, crackpot, conspiracy loons, were subsequently vindicated.

Surely you realize this is a completely different scenario? One was hey we have a really nice hunch, the other is saying this is what we've done.

I just hope you and the rest of the tea party are willing to defend this assembly when it happens in your backyard. Most of the tea partiers I know aren't, making them hypocrites.

Hey? Who are the continuous 'they' between this protest and what's going on in those listed countries?

OMG, they're coming to get you! better get your state legislatures to start banning Sharia Law right now!

Too late for England as there are at least 85 Islamic Sharia courts operating in the country already.

But you're right nothing to be seen here. Don't be bothered that:

A survey of 600 Muslim students at 30 universities throughout Britain found that 32 per cent of Muslim respondents believed killing in the name of religion is justified, 54 per cent wanted a Muslim party to represent their world view in Parliament and 40 per cent want Muslims in the UK to be under Sharia law.

33 per cent said they want to see the introduction of a worldwide Caliphate based on Sharia law. The overwhelming majority supported the introduction of Sharia into British law for Muslims.

Or that 2/3rds of Islamic terrorist activity in the UK over the last ten years has involved British citizens.

Or that at least 35 Guantanamo terrorists were radicalised in London mosques... no worries right?

And above all, pay no attention that Anjem Choudary, who organised this protest, has praised both the 7/7 and 9/11 terrorist attacks and promises more.

Too late for England as there are at least 85 Islamic Sharia courts operating in the country already.

What do you think they cover? Do you think people are getting stoned in London? (And I mean, having rocks thrown at them, I can assure you via the air vent in my living room that my neighbours here in London are getting the 'other' stoned right now.)

A survey of 600 Muslim students at 30 universities throughout Britain found that 32 per cent of Muslim respondents believed killing in the name of religion is justified, 54 per cent wanted a Muslim party to represent their world view in Parliament and 40 per cent want Muslims in the UK to be under Sharia law.[/B]
If you knew the first thing about England, you would know the Daily Mail is a piece of shit ''paper'' that is no closer to genuine reporting than a roll of toilet tissue. The toilet tissue feels better on your ass, actually.

Back
Top Bottom