Osama Bin Laden is dead.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
if this had happened a few hours ago, i would have gone into the city and down to the White House.

this whole "he was hiding in Pakistan the whole time" is indeed going to be interesting.

some of the FOX news panelists are framing this as an us verses them. We are winning the war against these MUSLIM extremists.

I see this more as a war against a group of terrorists.

My reaction is much more celebratory and more "HOLY SHIT" than when U2 debuted Zooropa in Sao Paulo. :lol:

I'd thought I never see the day. People are celebrating everywhere - I was watching the Mets vs. Phillies game too and heard chants, but I had found out two minutes after. Wonder what Obama's gonna say..

Did I hear correctly that they've raised the "threat level" or whatever, in case of immediate retaliation? That would make sense.

Of course, this won't end any of our many wars, this won't magically make us safe, and we'll continue our Theater Of Security. This is the way of our world now and doesn't change a damned thing.

But still - I'm sure not sorry he's dead.

Did I hear correctly that they've raised the "threat level" or whatever, in case of immediate retaliation? That would make sense.

Of course, this won't end any of our many wars, this won't magically make us safe, and we'll continue our Theater Of Security. This is the way of our world now and doesn't change a damned thing.

But still - I'm sure not sorry he's dead.

They did raise it - and I agree, I definitely don't feel sorry.

Quick, someone confirm - is Obama going to pre-empt the end of Celebrity Apprentice?

That is delicious.

Anybody wanna smoke a joint?

YouTube - Top Gun - Danger Zone (Music Video)

a3IpH.jpg

fVr68.jpg

Kl92A.jpg

58oZG.gif

kHDgw.jpg

DO6Wt.jpg

Jb95a.jpg

someone is totally trump-ing Trump tonight. will anyone be talking about who got fired tomorrow? Nooo-oh.

Please tell me you're not being serious.

sounds to me like you are going with the frame of thought that Buch/Cheney wanted to launch the wars in both Afghanistan and Iraq ahd because Bin laden has been aligned with the West against the USSR in their Afgan War.

Well, because of that the allegiance and alliances never blurred of changed?

And that OBL was serving Cheney the puppet master?

someone is totally trump-ing Trump tonight. will anyone be talking about who got fired tomorrow? Nooo-oh.

He must not be happy - after being made fun of by Obama and Seth Meyers at the Correspondents Dinner last night, now Celebrity Apprentice interrupted.

Pakistan is going to have a lot of explaining to do. We always knew she was a dirty two-faced whore dog, but....yeah they are kinda fucked.

Back
Top Bottom