Ongoing Rob Ford crack cocaine scandal

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't think he can win again, but I wouldn't be my life on it either.

He was also stretching out his quads during the Council meeting, lol.

Have you seen some of his supporters since this whole scandal broke? It seems the bigger the scandal, the more a certain section of society will support him. There is that loveable rogue side which people seem to love. The fact that he plays the "I'm supporting the little guy" card on a regular basis will always ensure a relatively large vote from the lower/less educated class.

He and his brother are bullies. I watched some of the city meetings live over the past 7 days and how they conduct themselves is outrageous. They come across as self-entitled, narcissistic, arrogant and extremely egotistical. Which are unfortunately the right ingredients to get elected in today's society. All I can hope is I get my citizenship finalised before next election to ensure I vote for anyone but R. Ford.

:)

Have you seen some of his supporters since this whole scandal broke? It seems the bigger the scandal, the more a certain section of society will support him. There is that loveable rogue side which people seem to love. The fact that he plays the "I'm supporting the little guy" card on a regular basis will always ensure a relatively large vote from the lower/less educated class.

He and his brother are bullies. I watched some of the city meetings live over the past 7 days and how they conduct themselves is outrageous. They come across as self-entitled, narcissistic, arrogant and extremely egotistical. Which are unfortunately the right ingredients to get elected in today's society. All I can hope is I get my citizenship finalised before next election to ensure I vote for anyone but R. Ford.

:)

Two of my employees went to high school with both brothers. They both said they were the biggest *&^#*% in school and whenever they got into trouble, Daddy was always there to bail them out.

Rob also drives around in that black SUV that Doug bought him since Doug is so far into debt he couldn't afford it himself - so the rumour is anyway.

His reality show will be something else.

Wasn't really a reality show, more like a sit-down interview with a lunatic right wing interviewer.

It was canceled after one episode.

An actual day-to-day reality TV show would have been a hell of a lot funnier.

Two of my employees went to high school with both brothers. They both said they were the biggest *&^#*% in school and whenever they got into trouble, Daddy was always there to bail them out.

Rob also drives around in that black SUV that Doug bought him since Doug is so far into debt he couldn't afford it himself - so the rumour is anyway.

Now that doesn't surprise me. I can't really see the current situation lasting till the next election. It's just an embarrassing mess.

Now that doesn't surprise me. I can't really see the current situation lasting till the next election. It's just an embarrassing mess.

Its truly a joke with those two. I mean, we all know corruption is at all levels in gov't but these 2 loons just push the envelope.

Did you see the news a few days ago when Rob started running around in the meeting to try and get at someone and knocked over the old woman...??!! Epitome of a bull in a china shop. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOCKrXNzEJ0

Last edited:
Wasn't really a reality show, more like a sit-down interview with a lunatic right wing interviewer.

It was canceled after one episode.

An actual day-to-day reality TV show would have been a hell of a lot funnier.

I was referring to the currently non-existent, but inevitable one in the future.

Its truly a joke with those two. I mean, we all know corruption is at all levels in gov't but these 2 loons just push the envelope.

Did you see the news a few days ago when Rob started running around in the meeting to try and get at someone and knocked over the old woman...??!! Epitome of a bull in a china shop. Mayor Rob Ford Crazy Chaos Knocks Down Slams Over Woman Lady Councillor Toronto City Council Debate - YouTube

I did see that - was watching it live. I think that was the same session where Rob Ford did his bobble head impression of drinking and driving aimed at someone else. Politics aside, if you watch how both Ford's conduct themselves at city hall, it really is akin to playground bullying.

Sooner both are gone, the better.

I did see that - was watching it live. I think that was the same session where Rob Ford did his bobble head impression of drinking and driving aimed at someone else. Politics aside, if you watch how both Ford's conduct themselves at city hall, it really is akin to playground bullying.

Sooner both are gone, the better.

I saw this clip on the Daily Show. This guy is unbelievable.

That is a very misleading title.

The police have clearly stated that a couple of Ford staffers thought this to be the case but that the police investigation did not arrive to the same conclusion.

That is a very misleading title.

The police have clearly stated that a couple of Ford staffers thought this to be the case but that the police investigation did not arrive to the same conclusion.

^this.

They've stated several times that the murder was probably retaliation for a robbery that occurred some time earlier

I haven't watched the video yet, but I gotta assume there is SOME sort of context for why this happened.

828258292.gif

Back
Top Bottom