Ongoing Mass Shooting Thread #3... that's right, a third thread. Because 'Murica.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
the NRA has filed for bankruptcy.

b89ba24c2e4fb855122df729e8b0ccfb.gif

The organization— aside from the GOP — most responsible for the radicalization of Christian whites since 1980.

It's the worst day of the year for their parents, siblings, family and friends. I hope they at least find some solace in each other.

We know a couple who lost their young (8-year-old) daughter to leukemia some years ago, on New Year's Eve. They sit in the dark that whole night, can't face the world even with so much time that has gone by. Just unimaginable pain.

Guess it’s sad to say America is back!!!

Another mass shooting, this time in Boulder Colorado

I heard something about this supermarket doing vaccines, and the shooter was targeting them. But not verified so that could be complete BS.

I think the number of guns purchased during covid was over 50 million.

We do have a mental health issue in this country and it’s this infatuation with freedom and guns. This attachment to the idea that as an American i can do whatever i want, and if anyone infringes on even this belief, then they should be shot.

I do wonder what goes through the minds of these killers. The lack of any fear of consequences is probably what scares me the most (aside from them pulling the trigger).

Right on cue.....as soon as we find out the shooter is not a white male, all the fake outrage and virtue signaling about gun control stops. What a joke.

Some of you have become complete parodies or yourselves

Right on cue.....as soon as we find out the shooter is not a white male, all the fake outrage and virtue signaling about gun control stops. What a joke.

Did you just scroll past all the posts above yours?

Back
Top Bottom