Ongoing Mass Shooting Thread #3... that's right, a third thread. Because 'Murica.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I blame the drag queens.

The dark right have been pushing this is probably a trans women.....since they need more fear and rage towards this group.

I will say the only shock I had at this story was the crime committed by a woman. We all assumed a teenage to young adult male.

FsQmrsaagAAS3rM

MTG is an inspiration to all the stupid people out there. No matter how stupid you are, you can still succeed in life!

MTG is an inspiration to all the stupid people out there. No matter how stupid you are, you can still succeed in life!

Yep, she proves the even if the gazpacho police are after you for trying to grow a Jewish space laser in a peach tree dish you can get elected to Congress.

The Twitter Dark Right is getting increasingly violent in their rhetoric — I know this because “For You” shows me the worst people online because outage drives engagement on Twitter. It’s what Elon wants.

Let it be said: I think trans folks should face the same stringent gun laws I support and universal background checks and assault weapon bans should apply to them just as much as a chucklefuck strapping his AR-15 while getting Starbucks.

What’s happened is that the GOP knows abortion is killing them politically. They also know that same-sex marriage is now quite popular. Trans issues and “grooming” are what they can dig up to start more culture wars. Note that they love to use violence against children — the highest stakes of all — to drive their rhetoric. Cries of “baby killers” have now become “stop mutilating children.” It’s the same thing.

I assume we’ll soon start to see clinics that offer gender affirming care shot up and bombed just like abortion clinics were in the 90s.

Not to mention the fact that statistically transgender people have been the victims of targeted violence and murder far more often than they have been in the news for committing mass murders. That's always left out of the agendas of people like MTG and her ilk.

The body cam footage of the officers going into the school was heart pounding. Good lord. You have to hand it to the Nashville police. They went all in and didn’t waste time by standing around and walking up to hand sanitizer stations like the Texas police did.

Whatever issues Audrey Hale had it’s just sad that they felt the need to do this. I don’t know if the manifesto will be made public and if it will shed light on what she was going through.

The body cam footage of the officers going into the school was heart pounding. Good lord. You have to hand it to the Nashville police. They went all in and didn’t waste time by standing around and walking up to hand sanitizer stations like the Texas police did.

Whatever issues Audrey Hale had it’s just sad that they felt the need to do this. I don’t know if the manifesto will be made public and if it will shed light on what she was going through.

Agree on both points.
The investigation is barely a day old.

The NRA has successfully lobbied for many years against prohibiting people with mental health issues from purchasing and owning guns. And many politicians have gone along with that.

This shooter reportedly had such issues, so her parents didn't believe she should have guns but she was able to legally purchase them. They weren't aware of her arsenal. She was allegedly planning to kill family members and to go to a mall to kill even more people.

It was a joke regarding the absurdity of Tennessee’s Congress’s response against people standing up against gun violence.

But thank you for your vote of confidence.

It's just a prudent deal, it's rational. Even none year old kids. F these people

https://www.newsweek.com/charlie-kirk-says-gun-deaths-worth-it-2nd-amendment-1793113

It's just a prudent deal, it's rational. Even none year old kids. F these people

https://www.newsweek.com/charlie-kirk-says-gun-deaths-worth-it-2nd-amendment-1793113

Charlie Kirk is an objectively horrible human being, but I really appreciate his honesty here. More gun owners should be this honest. Stop saying “no blood on my hands” and say “first grader blood on my hands is worth it so that I may pretend to view myself as Rambo, ready to Red Dawn it should the government one day go fully fascist.”

In the same way that I would appreciate other voters saying that it is worth it to have 500,000+ people on the streets so long as the Bush and Trump tax cuts in the wealthy remain.

Just be honest, conservatives.

The 2nd Amendment tax, paid in the lives of innocent bystanders, is the only tax conservatives are willing to pay.

Back
Top Bottom