Ongoing Mass Shooting Thread #3... that's right, a third thread. Because 'Murica.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bloody two year old found under his murdered father at a 4th of July parade. His mother murdered there too, he is now an orphan.

Good thing that pro life policies and laws are in place. Pro life, pro babies.

His parents dying was God's plan all along. Consider it an opportunity.

After fleeing the scene of the parade, Robert "Bobby" Crimo III "was driving around, saw a celebration in Madison," and "contemplated another attack," with "60 rounds on his body at that point," authorities said at a news conference Wednesday.

But he "had not done enough planning" and decided not to do it, authorities said.

After returning from Wisconsin, Crimo was apprehended at at traffic stop in Lake Forrest, Illinois, Monday evening. A second weapon, also purchased legally by Crimo, was found in the car, police said.

Interesting how these white mass murderers apprehended in traffic stops are always "captured without incident" too. No hail of bullets fired from police. 60 rounds, or however many.

Some of them even get fast food from the police, remember that one? I believe he was the racist church Bible study killer.

Tucker blames women
Laura blames pot

I read a piece where in the days of cigarettes and couch fires, the tobacco industry blamed couches.

So that’s why couches had to become flame retardant (tho not a bad thing in of itself).

We have and always will be driven by greed. Except now that greed has produced thousands of killers daily.

At some point these maniacs are going to team up and do something so horrific, and yet because of the senate we wont be able to do anything.

Please tell me she actually misspoke there. I think she actually did misspeak. Still a fucking idiot though.

“Thanks for the sweater grandma. It’s what I really, really wanted for Christmas. Really! I love it! I’ll wear it everywhere. I promise! It’s the best! Thank you, grandma.”

My new favorite “it’s not the gun” movie is to now blame SSRIs.

Because it’s never ever the guns.

I always want to ask the people who say this where exactly they think the bullets that killed these people came from, then? What, did they just spontaneously appear out of thin air?

Interesting how these white mass murderers apprehended in traffic stops are always "captured without incident" too. No hail of bullets fired from police. 60 rounds, or however many.

Some of them even get fast food from the police, remember that one? I believe he was the racist church Bible study killer.

I was thinking about that, too, when I saw a photo of the shooter being arrested. Funny how there aren't any cops sitting on HIS neck for nine minutes while he's screaming about how he can't breathe. Not like we don't know what he did, after all.

What Biden said to this grieving father, and the security taking him away-just wrong and extremely disappointing. It is the bare minimum, and as long as mass murder keeps happening there is nothing to "celebrate".

The Guardian

Joe Biden has been heckled by the father of a mass shooting victim during a White House event celebrating the passage of a federal gun safety law.

The US president was delivering a speech on the South Lawn on Monday when he was interrupted by Manuel Oliver, whose 17-year-old son, Joaquin, was among 14 students and three staff members killed at a high school in Parkland, Florida, in 2018.

“We have to do more than that!” Oliver shouted, among other remarks, while standing up and wearing dark sunglasses, grey beard and purple jacket.

At first Biden told him, “Sit down, you’ll hear what I have to say,” but then the president relented and said, “Let him talk, let him talk, OK?”

By then, however, security had already stepped in to take Oliver away.

Earlier on Monday, Oliver had made clear that he objected to the event being billed as a celebration in the aftermath of a mass shooting that killed 19 children and two teachers at an elementary school in Uvalde, Texas, on 24 May.

He wrote on Twitter: “The word CELEBRATION has no space in a society that saw 19 kids massacred just a month ago.”

The confrontation underlined simmering frustration with Biden, accused of failing to meet the moment not only on guns but abortion, climate and other issues. A New York Times/Siena College poll published on Monday put his approval rating at 33%, with 64% of Democratic voters saying the party should nominate a different candidate for president in 2024.

The White House gave Biden an opportunity to respond to the critics by showcasing the first major federal gun safety bill in three decades, which he signed into law last month. He was joined in bright summer sunshine by survivors and family members of those slain during mass shootings at Columbine, Virginia Tech, Aurora, Tucson, Sandy Hook, Parkland, Santa Fe, Uvalde, Buffalo, Highland Park and others.

The new law includes provisions to help states keep guns out of the hands of those deemed to be a danger to themselves or others. It also prohibits gun sales to those convicted of abusing unmarried intimate partners and cracks down on gun sales to buyers convicted of domestic violence.

But the scale of the challenge was laid bare when, just 16 days after the law took effect, a gunman in Highland Park, Illinois, killed seven people and wounded more than 30 others at an Independence Day parade, fueling the discontent of Oliver and other activists who want to see Biden move faster and further.

Biden hailed the law as “real progress” and said “lives will be saved today and tomorrow because of this” but acknowledged that “more has to be done”. He said: “It matters, it matters, but it’s not enough and we all know that.”

Noting how schools, places of worship and even a Fourth of July parade had been turned into “killing fields”, the president called for greater action from Congress, where Republicans loyal to the gun lobby have repeatedly blocked reforms.

He reiterated his pleas for a ban on assault weapons, expanded background checks on gun buyers and safe storage laws that would impose personal liability on those who do not safely store their weapons.

“We are living in a country awash in weapons of war,” Biden said with palpable anger. “Guns are the number one killer of children in the United States, more than car accidents, more than cancer.”

He earned applause as he insisted that the second amendment to the federal constitution, which protects the right to bear arms, should not supersede others. “With rights come responsibilities,” Biden said. “Yes, there is a right to bear arms.

“But we also have a right to live freely without fear for our lives, in a grocery store, in a classroom, at a playground, at a house of worship, at a store, at a workplace, a nightclub, a festival, in our neighborhoods, in our streets. The right to bear arms is not an absolute right that dominates all others.”

Among the hundreds of guests on the south lawn were a bipartisan group of senators who crafted and supported the legislation, as well as local-level officials including the Illinois governor, JB Pritzker, and Highland Park mayor, Nancy Rotering.

But the director of the campaign group Guns Down America, Igor Volsky, wasn’t wholly impressed by the White House’s framing of the gathering.

Volsky told the Associated Press news agency: “There’s simply not much to celebrate here. It’s historic, but it’s also the very bare minimum of what Congress should do.

“And as we were reminded by the shooting on July fourth, and there’s so many other gun deaths that have occurred since then. The crisis of gun violence is just far more urgent.”

He added: “We have a president who really hasn’t met the moment, who has chosen to act as a bystander on this issue. For some reason the administration absolutely refuses to have a senior official who can drive this issue across government.”

How about those Uvalde cops huh? I cannot watch the video but I just read that it shows one of them using the hand sanitizer station while the kids were being gunned down. Wtf

They did nothing for 77 MINUTES

Last edited:
I think we can put to bed the murderous notion that “the only thing that sops a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun.”

Unless you are LE or military and we’ll trained, you aren’t a good guy if you have a gun.

I think we can put to bed the murderous notion that “the only thing that sops a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun.”

Unless you are LE or military and we’ll trained, you aren’t a good guy if you have a gun.

Also, realizing this is, in fact, LE, more proved the point that there are no good guys with guns when facing an AR-15.

It seems like every single mass shooting continues to prove how utterly bullshit the anti gun control crowd's arguments are.

"It's the lack of God!" Okay, so explain the mass shootings that have happened in places of worship, then.

"It's the violent video games!" and "It's the mentally ill!" Other countries have people who play violent video games. And they also have people with the same kinds of mental illnesses we have here. Still nowhere near the amount of mass shootings as us.

"We just need more good guys with guns!" Uvalde pretty much destroyed that argument single-handedly.

"We need more security." There were security guards at the Las Vegas concert. Security guards at Columbine. Security guards at, again, Uvalde. Etc., etc. And yet the mass shootings still happened.

So...yeah. No real legs left for the anti gun control crowd to stand on at all. The only actual undeniable fact is that there's one big difference between all the other countries that don't have a crapton of mass shootings and us, and it's a very noticeable, very obvious difference.

let's not forget the school cop in parkland florida who also instantly deserted his duty and knowingly allowed children to be murdered while he hid outside like a coward.

let's not forget the school cop in parkland florida who also instantly deserted his duty and knowingly allowed children to be murdered while he hid outside like a coward.

I’m not condoning the guy’s actions, but I always find it unfair that we have some expected level of courage (EVEN though it is his job).

Cops shouldn’t be outgunned and forced into a heroic death. You can only disarm the police once you’ve disarmed the public. He’s a coward, but he’s also most likely going to lose that battle. I think this Texas situation is a little worse… they were going to win that battle no matter what, even if an officer got injured and/or killed.

So awful?

image.jpg

Cooper Roberts, the 8-year-old boy paralyzed from the waist down after being wounded at the Independence Day parade shooting in Highland Park, was in “very critical” condition after undergoing his seventh surgery on Wednesday, a family spokesman said.

Though his condition after the surgery initially seemed positive and the boy was breathing over the ventilator, as the day progressed Cooper’s fever returned. A CT scan also revealed fluid building in his esophagus, lungs and now around his pelvis, the family said through their spokesman, Anthony Loizzi.

As a result of the complications, Cooper remained on a ventilator and breathing tube.

“Please keep sending love and prayers to my son as he continues to fight as hard as he can,” his mother, Keely Roberts, said in a statement.

GREENWOOD, Ind. (AP) — Two people were killed in a shooting Sunday evening at a mall in Greenwood, Indiana, and multiple other people were taken to hospitals with injuries, Indianapolis Metropolitan Police said.

Officers were called shortly before 6 p.m. to Greenwood Park Mall, where gunshots were reportedly fired in the food court, Assistant Chief of Police Chris Bailey said at a brief news conference.

There is no active threat to the area and police have at least one suspect, he said.

Think it was updated that four people were killed, including the shooter.

The shooter was killed by another armed civilian, so cue the Right and NRA stating this is EXACTLY how the 2nd Adm is supposed to work.

Statistics show that armed civilians thwarting a crime are very rare, about 3% of all shootings are "saved" by a civilian with a gun.

Too bad the Indiana armed civilian wasn't at Uvalde. They actually called that piece of shit murderer of children SIR while politely addressing him and acting like incompetent cowards. Not just acting like that, they are.

Back
Top Bottom