Ongoing Mass Shooting Thread #3... that's right, a third thread. Because 'Murica. - Page 32 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Free Your Mind
Click Here to Login
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 08-04-2019, 10:20 PM   #621
Blue Crack Addict
 
LuckyNumber7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Washington, DC
Posts: 17,306
Local Time: 07:24 AM
Ongoing Mass Shooting Thread #3... that's right, a third thread. Because 'Murica.

Stop with all your logic everyone such an who chamber maybe you guys don’t see the importance of my perceptive inequality
__________________

LuckyNumber7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2019, 10:53 PM   #622
Blue Crack Supplier
 
Irvine511's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Washington, DC
Posts: 33,061
Local Time: 06:24 AM
Ongoing Mass Shooting Thread #3... that's right, a third thread. Because 'Murica.

Can we also say that there’s a difference between being murdered because, say, you are involved in some sort of criminal element or you know your attacker vs being mowed down anonymously while shopping at WalMart or some such public space?
__________________

Irvine511 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2019, 10:57 PM   #623
Blue Crack Distributor
 
bono_212's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 83,113
Local Time: 03:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlad n U 2 View Post
Is Chicago like the domestic conservative version of 'Benghazi!1!1!' or something?
Obama lived there. The end.
__________________
bono_212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2019, 12:01 AM   #624
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB
 
Danny Boy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Harvard Supermodel Activist of the Decade Runner-Up
Posts: 9,546
Local Time: 03:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bono_212 View Post
you are correct, i made a mistake. It was a weapon with a large magazine.
Danny Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2019, 12:07 AM   #625
Blue Crack Addict
 
LuckyNumber7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Washington, DC
Posts: 17,306
Local Time: 07:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irvine511 View Post
Can we also say that there’s a difference between being murdered because, say, you are involved in some sort of criminal element or you know your attacker vs being mowed down anonymously while shopping at WalMart or some such public space?


I mean you can, but it won’t stop him from just saying “wHaT aBoUt ChiCAgO¿”
LuckyNumber7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2019, 02:50 AM   #626
Blue Crack Addict
 
DaveC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: mar-a-lago delenda est
Posts: 21,320
Local Time: 06:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny Boy View Post
hey now, if you're out in the woods and 25 bears run straight at you at once, you might need that.
DaveC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2019, 10:28 AM   #627
Acrobat
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 425
Local Time: 11:24 AM
https://www.facebook.com/250401089161721/posts/404598407075321/
Gzusfrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2019, 11:21 AM   #628
Blue Crack Addict
 
Babydoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Berlin, Germany.
Posts: 22,280
Local Time: 12:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gzusfrk View Post
https://www.facebook.com/250401089161721/posts/404598407075321/
From your link:

Our Mission
LEXIT·Tuesday, 4 December 2018·
#LEXIT is a grassroots effort to help Latinos exit the liberal left and embrace conservatism and conservative values. #LEXIT is focused on building an outreach efforts in communities across America to share our story and provide focused messaging to the Latino community. We welcome all our non-Latino conservative allies to stand with us as we #LEXIT.

Nice, unbiased source.
Babydoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2019, 11:23 AM   #629
Blue Crack Addict
 
Babydoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Berlin, Germany.
Posts: 22,280
Local Time: 12:24 PM
...Aaaand the pic is not even truthful. The person who posted it said he cannot attest to its truthfulness.
Babydoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2019, 11:56 AM   #630
Blue Crack Distributor
 
Headache in a Suitcase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: Stateless
Posts: 66,288
Local Time: 06:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gzusfrk View Post
https://www.facebook.com/250401089161721/posts/404598407075321/
Ballsy move to defend the poor unfortunate white nationalists from criticism by pointing out that gun crime is a major concern across all demographics, Cotton. Let's see if it pays off for you.
Headache in a Suitcase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2019, 02:21 PM   #631
BVS
Blue Crack Supplier
 
BVS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: between my head and heart
Posts: 41,228
Local Time: 05:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gzusfrk View Post
https://www.facebook.com/250401089161721/posts/404598407075321/


You’re nothing if not predictable.

A meme of random mugshots. Good job

So now we can’t tell the difference between violence associated with gang or criminal activity and violence associated with visiting a Walmart, concert, or mall?

Both are issues that plague this country, tragic, and need to be dealt with, but they are not related.

Is your point that guns are the only common denominator?
BVS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2019, 04:25 PM   #632
Blue Crack Distributor
 
Headache in a Suitcase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: Stateless
Posts: 66,288
Local Time: 06:24 AM
When a brown person commits an act of terror, it's because they are believers of a radicalist religion.

When a white person commits an act of terror, it's because they have mental health issues.
Headache in a Suitcase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2019, 06:45 PM   #633
Blue Crack Addict
 
LuckyNumber7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Washington, DC
Posts: 17,306
Local Time: 07:24 AM
Don’t be ridiculous. They might’ve just brought the terror with their drugs from Mexico.
LuckyNumber7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2019, 07:57 AM   #634
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS
 
BEAL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Location: San Diego
Posts: 5,954
Local Time: 11:24 AM
Countdown to the narrative this shooter was influenced by the extreme left....

His twitter feed apparently trended in that direction with his likes and posts

But his actions didn’t seem to point to any political scheme.

From all accounts this kid was a psychopath from a young age and that’s why he killed.

But now we’ll find a way to blame the squad or something
BEAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2019, 08:32 AM   #635
Blue Crack Addict
 
Vlad n U 2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 28,357
Local Time: 09:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAL View Post
Countdown to the narrative this shooter was influenced by the extreme left....

His twitter feed apparently trended in that direction with his likes and posts

But his actions didn’t seem to point to any political scheme.

From all accounts this kid was a psychopath from a young age and that’s why he killed.

But now we’ll find a way to blame the squad or something

Fascists say this all the time, it's a deliberate misinformation tactic. Some of them even tried that with the Christchurch shooter, because he apparently admired China.
Vlad n U 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2019, 08:43 AM   #636
Blue Crack Distributor
 
Headache in a Suitcase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: Stateless
Posts: 66,288
Local Time: 06:24 AM


This is actually a fairly momentous occasion
Headache in a Suitcase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2019, 10:05 AM   #637
War Child
 
Jerry Dunk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: South Philadelphia
Posts: 829
Local Time: 06:24 AM
Gzusfreak is not arguing in good faith, there is no point to engaging with them. The target will always move because they are not actually serious about any of this. They know what they know and are content with only reinforcing what they already believe. They will not be won over, they will not cite legitimate sources, they will not present a coherent or realistic worldview. It will simply be what they've settled on and will not be moved from.

Arguing with Gzusfreak is like trying to win votes from upper middle class Republicans. It accomplishes nothing and wastes your energy on a lost cause.
Jerry Dunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2019, 11:08 AM   #638
Acrobat
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 425
Local Time: 11:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry Dunk View Post
Gzusfreak is not arguing in good faith, there is no point to engaging with them. The target will always move because they are not actually serious about any of this. They know what they know and are content with only reinforcing what they already believe. They will not be won over, they will not cite legitimate sources, they will not present a coherent or realistic worldview. It will simply be what they've settled on and will not be moved from.

Arguing with Gzusfreak is like trying to win votes from upper middle class Republicans. It accomplishes nothing and wastes your energy on a lost cause.
I'm not arguing, I'm presenting facts, which many on the left hate I know. It's destroys your narrative. TBH, it's the handful of people who spend their days and nights posting in these FYM forums who don't "argue in good faith". They have their narratives , dog whistles (white supremacy/privilege, everything is racist, misogynist, etc), and when presented with facts, they either insult you or call racist. It's actually getting to be a caricature, but whatever.

And if course, the evidence is showing that the Dayton shooter may have been a left wing nutjob, but who's blaming Elizabeth Warren? Look, it's not my fault that the majority of mass shootings are not by white nationalists. But you guys go on ahead with the blind narratives.
Gzusfrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2019, 11:30 AM   #639
Blue Crack Addict
 
DaveC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: mar-a-lago delenda est
Posts: 21,320
Local Time: 06:24 AM
imagine being so brain-dead that you honestly think posting links to facebook memes is "presenting facts".
DaveC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2019, 11:31 AM   #640
Blue Crack Addict
 
anitram's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: NY
Posts: 18,730
Local Time: 06:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gzusfrk View Post
And if course, the evidence is showing that the Dayton shooter may have been a left wing nutjob, but who's blaming Elizabeth Warren?
Is Elizabeth Warren ranting about shithole countries, "invaders" at the border, rat-infested inner cities, Mexican rapists and "good people on both sides"? Has she said that things could go "very, very bad" if her "tough" supporters (i.e. gun nuts) are provoked?

I know it's pointless to engage with you when you can be so daft as to type the above with a straight face. It's obvious you have no shame.
__________________

anitram is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:24 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com
×