Obama is the anti-christ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Obama_as_Christ_1.jpg

Kinda puts all those Newsweek and Time covers to shame doesn't it. But why cover his rippling pecs with a shirt?

Have I mentioned that some of you are beginning to creep me out?

Your icon creeps me out.

Even Reagan with a Christ-like halo would be more acceptable than W.

If your side can tout Reagan around like the Second Coming after that antichrist Jimmy Carter, then the liberals can do the same.

I can't wait for the Fourth Coming on either side. :corn:

090425obamathetruth.jpg

?

People will really get up in arms about everything. Who cares if some Obama fanatic thinks he's Jesus Christ in second form? It's not like they are going to hang this in the White House, or it's going to replace murals of Jesus in your churches.
Did you get this uppity when Obama was slapped with a Hitler mustache and called a fascist? It just shows the stupidity of the artist, or in this case, the naivety, nothing more. :huh:

"'The Truth' is a politically, religiously and socially-charged statement on our nation's current political climate and deep partisan divide that is sure to create a dialogue."

Like others in the news who have depicted Obama in Christ-like imagery, D'Antuono insists he isn't claiming the man is Messiah, but only inviting "individual interpretations."

I don't think it's that great of a painting... and I really don't think he acheived his goal, but it's definately a topic that needs to be addressed more.

People will really get up in arms about everything. Who cares if some Obama fanatic thinks he's Jesus Christ in second form?
Up in arms? Hardly.

I just sit back and enjoy the loopy Hollywood quotes, gushing Obamasoxers, slobbering love affair of the MSM (to quote Bernie Goldman), adoring magazine covers, idolatrous iconography and even the occasional Obamamessiah worshipper for the entertainment it is.

You mean Obama for Republicans? Yes, I suppose you're right.

given our current president's popularity -- close to 70%? -- and the dramatic turnaround in the "is the country headed in the right direction?" polling, many Republicans would be wise to hitch their wagons to his currently bright star.

of course, this could all change very quickly. but, for now, Mr. Obama is very popular. whether or not you agree with his ideas, i think we can agree that his preternatural calmness and op-ed length responses to questions are exactly the right tonic after the excitable, inarticulate Mr. Bush.

yes, his policies could turn out to be a disaster. but i think his demeanor, at present, is absolutely perfect for what this country needs right now.

he's an adult.

Well why would you? The Republicans haven't exactly produced any great leaders in awhile, not even Republicans are very excited about their party's leaders these days...

in the spirit of fairness, i would like to point out this website: The New Majority | Building a conservatism that can win again

while i don't agree with a lot of it, or most of it, at least it's not bereft of ideas.

one example:

WHY “DRILL, BABY, DRILL” WON’T WORK

U.S. domestic oil production peaked in 1970 and even with the new Alaskan North Slope oil, technological improvements, and a host of other finds, it has marched downwards ever since. This decline did not reverse itself during the huge price run-up in recent years that had everyone with a drilling rig looking for every barrel he could find. Since 1999, the number of drilling rigs has more than tripled without stopping the steady slide of domestic oil production. MORE

the current GOP reminds me of the National Front Party, with Limbaugh as American's very own Jean-Marie Le Pen.

demsformccain.jpg

I saw several of these. :shrug: There were T-shirts and yard signs too.

Up in arms? Hardly.

I just sit back and enjoy the loopy Hollywood quotes, gushing Obamasoxers, slobbering love affair of the MSM (to quote Bernie Goldman), adoring magazine covers, idolatrous iconography and even the occasional Obamamessiah worshipper for the entertainment it is.

uppity, then. you wouldn't have posted and boasted if you weren't uppity about someone's personal painting.

i think we can agree that his preternatural calmness and op-ed length responses to questions are exactly the right tonic

preternatural;

1: existing outside of nature
2: exceeding what is natural or regular

You do realize this is a thread questioning whether President Obama is the antichrist right? :D

Back
Top Bottom