Obama is the anti-christ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
(pointless trivia item: it's also the name of the traditional language of the Jews of the Caucasus, which is related to Farsi)

Tat is slang for tattoo.

070215_666_tattoo.jpg

Not that our president would have one like this or anything.

have fun at the game

I think Thomas Friedman wrote an article recently with your same concerns

I can't claim the "Itzhak Rabin" part of my post as originally my own. I heard some political commentator say it on tv while I was getting ready for work in the morning. I agreed with what he said and remembered it. I don't know who he was, but from what you've said, chances are he was repeating what you said Thomas Friedman wrote.

By the way, Yankee game was great. I'm not a Yankees fan, but I easily could be after last night.

And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death, and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.
-- Revelation 13:3

201013ldp002.jpg

The cover of the current Economist magazine. Obviously it's not a real picture but nevertheless interesting for those playing the home version of Rapture 2012.

Shooting suspect called Obama the anti-Christ – USATODAY.com

White House shooting suspect called Obama 'the anti-Christ'

WASHINGTON – A 21-year-old man charged with firing a semiautomatic rifle at the White House last week called President Obama "the anti-Christ" and told federal agents he wanted to hurt the president, according to court documents released Thursday.

Oscar Ramiro Ortega-Hernandez of Idaho Falls, Idaho, was formally charged with attempting to assassinate Obama or members of his staff.

Wouldn't you need at least a silver bullet or something to kill the antichrist. :shrug:

The guy's poor mother, who'd reported him missing a couple weeks back, told a reporter from their local paper (in Idaho) that "he has different ideas than other people, just like everyone" and "he might be saying weird stuff that sounds crazy, but that doesn't mean he is crazy."

Why does the devil in 'The Bible' look exactly like President Obama? | Mail Online

Sunday evening's episode of the History Channel's hit series 'The Bible' threw up an awkward coincidence when viewers noticed that Satan bore a remarkable resemblance to President Obama.

Twitter exploded into life during the airing of the latest edition of the Mark Burnett-produced series with most noting the striking similarities between the 44th President and the devil played by actor Mehdi Ouzaani.

article-2295082-18BFDB35000005DC-609_634x380.jpg

Ah, it's the little things in life that bring the greatest pleasure.

There are similarities but I think if I had been watching that show live and seen the character pop up on screen, I wouldn't have immediately made a connection. I really don't think it's all that remarkable. The "Satan" guy just looks like an old motherfucker.

Back
Top Bottom