Moscow Seeks Paskistan's Help...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What aspect of it did you want to discuss? A string of "Sad story, all right..." comments isn't usually very interesting, and it's not self-evident why this story stood out to you from all the other terrorist attacks taking place around the world every day. Merely bumping the thread won't clarify that.

Last edited:
What aspect of it did you want to discuss?
This is The Iron Horse we're talking about; he posts something and leaves a random sentence after it, never to return or discuss the link. He's like FYM's verison of a goldfish: aimlessly wandering around occaisonally pooping out something of very little substance.

I'm actually surprised his link is something resembling a news outlet instead of a fringe blog with a quirky stylesheet.

What aspect of it did you want to discuss? A string of "Sad story, all right..." comments isn't usually very interesting, and it's not self-evident why this story stood out to you from all the other terrorist attacks that take place around the world every day. Merely bumping the thread won't clarify that.

What aspect do I want to discuss?

Please ask a question.

Thirty-five people killed and dozens injured.

We seem to be getting numb to this sadness.

This is The Iron Horse we're talking about; he posts something and leaves a random sentence after it, never to return or discuss the link. He's like FYM's verison of a goldfish: aimlessly wandering around occaisonally pooping out something of very little substance.

I'm actually surprised his link is something resembling a news outlet instead of a fringe blog with a quirky stylesheet.

:)

Back
Top Bottom