Mass Shooting at Connecticut Elementary School

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Obviously, if he carried a pistol with him every time he went jogging then he could have defended himself.

-Wayne LaPierre

This is too sad of incident to get an LOL, but I did appreciate the sarcasm...

The ONLY thing that can stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun.

Oh, wait...

Antoinette Tuff: Meet the Woman Who Prevented a Mass School Shooting Yesterday

What an amazing woman. We would be talking about a very horrible tragedy if it wasn't for her wits, heart, and courage.

I'm not sure that hoping there is a gentle book keeper to talk a mass-shooter out of his spree is a real solution though. It's very scary to know that we almost had another Sandy Hook.

I'm not sure that hoping there is a gentle book keeper to talk a mass-shooter out of his spree is a real solution though. It's very scary to know that we almost had another Sandy Hook.

Definitely, but imagine if she or someone else had a gun and shot at him and missed. I know it's a hypothetical, but I'm sure that would have spooked the gunman enough to start firing back. That's the way I'm looking at this.

Definitely, but imagine if she or someone else had a gun and shot at him and missed. I know it's a hypothetical, but I'm sure that would have spooked the gunman enough to start firing back. That's the way I'm looking at this.

I've always feared since Columbine that there would be this evil competition of children body count. Evil knows what breaks our hearts the most - the death of children. We dodged a close one yesterday - but it seems likely another school mass shooting will occur.

Hopefully we will find out more about this guy (since he's alive) and learn what triggered his desire to slaughter children.

Back
Top Bottom