Little quiz for those of you in the < 70 IQ range

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The computer is already on when I come to school. :shrug: I went through every letter of the alphabet until I found a blue E, typed in "Coldplay," and here I am.

Now, how I managed to get accepted to a college in the first place is definitely thread-worthy.

umm.gif

Oh, wow, Bonnie that's one of my favorite scenes ever in your avatar.

"Here's to feeling good all the time!"

I've got a question for pretty much everyone, high or low IQ (whatever that counts for), Canadian or USian.

Why is it so much of a problem to say 'lose' when you mean lose, and not 'loose' which means something entirely different. This goes way beyond center/centre, color/colour, and into a whole untapped realm of obscurantism.

Here's to feeling good all the time.:hyper:

I've got a question for pretty much everyone, high or low IQ (whatever that counts for), Canadian or USian.

Why is it so much of a problem to say 'lose' when you mean lose, and not 'loose' which means something entirely different. This goes way beyond center/centre, color/colour, and into a whole untapped realm of obscurantism.

common man, leave this guy's allone.

i hate hate hate this.

i will never understand how loose suddenly came to be the same verb as 'to lose'.

what. the. fuck.

IQ reference chart - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The terms have changed over time:

Terman's classification I.Q. Range (16SD) Intelligence Classification
164 and over Genius or near genius
148 - 164 Very superior intelligence
132 - 148 Superior intelligence
116 - 132 Above average intelligence
84 - 116 Normal or average intelligence
68 - 84 Dullness
52 - 68 Borderline deficiency
Below 52 Definite feeble-mindedness

Mental retardation I.Q. Range Intelligence Classification
50 - 69 Mild (educable)
35 - 49 Moderate (trainable)
20 - 34 Severe
Below 20 Profound

Wechsler's classification I.Q. Range (15SD) Intelligence Classification Percent Included
145 and over Very superior 0.1
130 - 145 Superior 2
115 - 130 Bright normal 14
85 - 115 Average 68
70 - 85 Dull normal 14
55 - 70 Mild disability 2
65 and below Defective 0.1

The terms once used to classify mental deficiency are now considered simply terms of abuse:

Mental deficiency I.Q. Range Intelligence Classification
70 - 80 Borderline deficiency
50 - 69 Moron
20 - 49 Imbecile
Below 20 Idiot​

I was at Canada's Wonderland (amusement park) this past summer and they actually made that mistake on one of the signs posted around the lineup for one of the roller coasters. What kind of borderline deficiency bullshit is that?

Back
Top Bottom