Let's Destroy A Myth About Obama.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Headache in a Suitcase

Site Team
Staff member
With the other morally corrupt bootlicking rubes.
we, the american people, have been sold a bill of goods about our president, mr. barack obama.

we have been led to believe that mr. obama is an active, athletic president... a good basketball player to boot.

this, my friends, is nothing more than a lie. mr. obama is nothing more than a chain smoking dweebizoid who sucked at sports his entire life, but now gets to act like he's joe sports because he's the president, and really, who's gonna tell him he's wrong?

i present exhibits A, B and C.

YouTube - President Obama Plays HORSE with CBS' Clark Kellogg

YouTube - Obama Throws First Pitch

YouTube - Barack's Eephus Pitch

he throws a baseball as if he's flinging poop from his hand, and his form shooting a basketball is simply atrocious. note how CBS only shows the ones he makes, and on the shots where all you see is his horrific form, you don't see the shot it's self, but you do hear the distinct sound of a ball smacking against the backboard in the distance.

fact is obama is a knock kneed dork who can't even reach home plate.

then again, it could be worse...

YouTube - Raw Video: Bush Plays Basketball in Belfast

DISCLAIMER: there is no valid political argument involved in this thread whatsoever, and honestly, there really isn't any point other than poking a little fun. so liberals who are offended easily or conservatives who think this shows that he's a commie bastard, please take your drivel elsewhere.

obama-bowling-epic-fail.jpg

I always wondered if they practiced for this kind of stuff. Guess not. :lol:

The best part of the Bush show throwing thing is that it looks like he's chuckling to himself as he's ducking them. TOO SLOW!

:lmao:

Reminds me of RONALD RAYGUNNAH. This is where you come in, Bonnie. :yes:

Back
Top Bottom