Let’s all laugh at this weaksauce trolling

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2s4Pinkos

Babyface
[editors note: any guesses as to how old this guy is?]

can't wait to watch OUR president Trump wipe the floor with the commie pinko democRATS in 2020!!!! Nothing will be more satisfying than watching you leftist crybabies bitch and moan for another 4 YEARS!!! :hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:

Last edited by a moderator:
Maga 2020!!!!!!

It would have taken so much less effort if you had posted a thread in Zoo Confessionals titled “Theirs nothing worse than having a low IQ”.

Christ almighty isn’t there a MAGA tinder of some sort that could keep you busy?

Christ almighty isn’t there a MAGA tinder of some sort that could keep you busy?

It’s called “Farmers Only”. But unfortunately Trump has screwed them so bad that many of them have gone out of business and can’t afford internet connections anymore.

Oreganoropa looks like he's in a particularly bad way these days.

Maga 2020!!!!!!

[homophobic idiocy removed]

Last edited by a moderator:
Maga 2020!!!!!!

I’d like everyone to ponder the depths of emptiness this man must feel in order to be so bold as to... weakly troll a sleepy U2 forum.

Truly, a giant among men.

He has been banned, but I’m going to keep this thread open so we can marvel at his intellectual prowess and flawless pwning of the libs.

Last edited:
To any conservatives out there complaining about why there don't seem to be many of them hanging out on this board nowadays, here's your answer. Pretty hard to engage with people who decide the best way to spend their time here is by acting like obnoxious trolls.

To the idiot who decided to spend their evening doing all of this, I know you're banned now, but if you're reading this by any chance, get a life.

The key is speaking to the morons in their own language

35on6j.jpg

ihl0wzgx2rgz.jpg

trump-supporters-meme-e1501010301896.png

heres-looking-at-you-trump-supporters-222627.jpg

You see, orgwirirofeorpppia, Bob saget, or some other dumbfuck... we think you, and the other local Trump supporters, are stupid hate filled shitbirds because, well, you keep posting stupid hate filled shit.

Congrats on your moment, though. I'm sure this made your sad sack life all the more fulfilling. Now that you're banned you can now go back home and jerk off to Roadhouse or some shit. Use your red hat to clean up.

I'm going back to sleep now.

Love too waste time out of my day to post poor attempts at trolling on a largely inactive U2 forum.

You really have to wonder at the pathology of that type of thing. Must require one hell of a grudge or one hell of a compulsive disorder.

You really have to wonder at the pathology of that type of thing. Must require one hell of a grudge or one hell of a compulsive disorder.

I think it’s worthwhile to submit this fellow’s information to the liberal FBI. Seems the type who will have his lawyer saying “the president influenced him and he is sorry.”

Any guesses as to his next alter?

U2spaid4bysoros
U2gonnatakeurguns
U2s4plantationowners
U2s4snowflakes
U2snotbobsaget
U2nomorexmaswar

Back
Top Bottom