KNIFE CRIME up in the U.K.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
anyone caught with a knife should be used for medical testing

they deserve no human rights

they are animals

anyone caught with a knife should be used for medical testing

they deserve no human rights

they are animals

i carry a knife sometimes along with my gun off duty(a switchblade no less).

i guess im an animal?

or is it ok when my job is to risk my life everyday keep my country safe?

Is it really necessary when you're off duty? Do you really feel so unsafe that you have to do this in order to feel like you're 'the Master of the Streets'?:huh:

These kids who carry knives must think the very same thing as you do!

what? the knife or the gun, or both?

i bet they arent trained in how to use a knife in a self-defense situation, and know how to defend against a knife.

and yes, where im at is dangerous in certain places and has probably the highest murder rate in the US.

and the knife isnt just for defense, you never know when you'll need a knife for everyday stuff.

what? the knife or the gun, or both?

i bet they arent trained in how to use a knife in a self-defense situation, and know how to defend against a knife.

and yes, where im at is dangerous in certain places and has probably the highest murder rate in the US.

Both. Or one at the time.

I'm sorry but I can't help having the idea that you are trying to prove yourself here as a 'macho man'. (no offence, I think you're a good guy!) All your answers end with the same thing: that you're trained to do it! I have the feeling that, in that way, all further discussion is over.

Both. Or one at the time.

I'm sorry but I can't help having the idea that you are trying to prove yourself here as a 'macho man'. (no offence, I think you're a good guy!) All your answers end with the same thing: that you're trained to do it! I have the feeling that, in that way, all further discussion is over.

:lmao:

i dont have to prove anything to a bunch of strangers on a message board!

we are authorized to carry knives and our duty weapons off-duty. it's not mandatory or anything, it's a personal choice. i choose to because id rather have my gun/knife and not need it rather than not having it when i need it, like a life or death situation. it's not even that big a deal. i dont even think about it half the time.

it just boggles my mind that people would be against that. :shrug:

:lmao:

i dont have to prove anything to a bunch of strangers on a message board!

:| To me some of your answers prove otherwise.

we are authorized to carry knives and our duty weapons off-duty. it's not mandatory or anything, it's a personal choice. i choose to because id rather have my gun/knife and not need it rather than not having it when i need it, like a life or death situation.

it just boggles my mind that people would be against that. :shrug:

That's just the whole point! These kids who carry knives or other weapons also made it their personal choice.
And some of your colleagues may be people who like to abuse their power during their free time off duty, just like the criminals discussed in this thread.

Carrying a weapon off duty is an unnecessary thing. And I hope you'll never get drunk and get into a fight; as nasty things can happen.

:| To me some of your answers prove otherwise.

That's just the whole point! These kids who carry knives or other weapons also made it their personal choice.
And some of your colleagues may be people who like to abuse their power during their free time off duty, just like the criminals discussed in this thread.

Carrying a weapon off duty is an unnecessary thing. And I hope you'll never get drunk and get into a fight; as nasty things can happen.

what answers? these threads are about guns/knives and carrying them and debating if we should have them, right? im just sharing my personal experiences. not bragging or anything.

but ok, i wont carry anymore. just for you :sexywink:

Is it really necessary when you're off duty? Do you really feel so unsafe that you have to do this in order to feel like you're 'the Master of the Streets'?:huh:

These kids who carry knives must think the very same thing as you do!

They don't carry because they feel unsafe, they do it because they might need to fuck up someone who looks at them the wrong way.

They don't carry because they feel unsafe, they do it because they might need to fuck up someone who looks at them the wrong way.

yeah cause i really want to risk my job and going to prison over some stupid bullshit.

Back
Top Bottom