i kissed a man (and i didn't even throw up!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Probably not the exact place to post this but..When will this happen in male professional American sports? Pudge Rodriguez used to kiss his teammates-not on the mouth/lips. Don't know if he still does, but I always liked that. Maybe some of those European soccer players are more free and secure in that way-and I for one am REALLY glad about that :D The Red Sox need to start making out right now, they've got nothing better to do and maybe it would help.

But to call it gay? Geesh. Get over it and embrace it dude.

Manchester United earned a key victory Saturday, in large part due to a late goal from midfielder Paul Scholes. After the game, he embraced teammate Gary Neville and began to kiss the captain.

Kisses between teammates after an important victory are not unheard of, but apparently one ESPN Soccernet editor read more deeply into the moment. He posted a picture of the pair smooching on Soccernet and named the file "nevillegay." As Dirty Tackle points out, the name was later changed to "nevillekiss" and was ultimately taken off the site when more recent news replaced Man U's victory.

PAUL-SCHOLES-GARY-NEVILLE-KISS-GAY-ESPN.jpg

Wow :drool:

PAUL-SCHOLES-GARY-NEVILLE-KISS-GAY-ESPN.jpg

Pudge

rodriguez+kiss.jpg

It's the first time I see it for European soccer players. But then again, I don't follow sports news that closely to know how common kissing is in soccer. Though I can well imagine it's not unheard of.

I honestly have no problem seeing two men or two women kiss. I have been made to understand this is a little more acceptable over in other countries (heck, aren't there Middle Eastern countries where men greet each other with a kiss on the cheek or something?). Believe me, I'd much rather see two guys sharing a sweet moment than see that clip from TV the other night of Larry King and his recent ex-wife making out, let's just put it that way.

Women actors who've kissed other women in love scenes, meanwhile, sound like an enlightened other species in interviews about kissing.

Let's not forget the fact that it's okay to hear them talk about it, 'cause it's really, really hot!

I have yet to see "Milk" and "Brokeback Mountain", too. I really want to see those two movies-will try to catch them sometime down the line. And :up: to James Franco and other people who don't see this as that big a deal.

Angela

Back
Top Bottom