Happy International Men's Day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cobl04

45:33
In this world where women criticise men for every minor thing
Where feminists continuously tell us we're wrong and how there so perfect
Where the chase for 'equality' has now gone so far that men are starting to be oppressed
A world where a man can't even walk up to a woman on the street and tell her she looks hot

I for one am happy to have International Men's Day.

But it will be back to normal tomorrow and a woman will tell me off for holding the door open for her :sigh:

All my life, I've been asking myself BUT WHAT ABOUT THE MENZ????????

Now I know. Thank god for this day. THIS IS ABOUT THE MENZ.

This is alarming & scary stuff!

Beer contains female hormones!

Last month, Montreal University scientists released the results of a recent analysis that revealed the presence of female hormones in beer.

( A ) The theory is that Beer contains female hormones (hops contain Oestrogens)

And that by drinking enough beer, men turn into women.

( B ) To test the theory, 100 men each drank 8 large drafts of beer within a one (1) hour period.

( C ) It was then observed that 100% of the test subjects, yes, 100% of all these men:-

1) Argued over nothing.
2) Refused to apologize when obviously wrong.
3) Gained weight.
4) Talked excessively without making sense.
5) Became overly emotional
6) Couldn't drive.

7) Failed to think rationally, and
8) Had to sit down while urinating.

No further testing was considered necessary!!:wink:

Sometimes I wonder if deep and the iron horse might be the same person after all.

more happy news for men

750x422

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/repo...s-trial-jury-reaches-verdict/article23671366/

Guy wins a Nobel prize and now he thinks he's appealing enough to impede science. Some funny shit.

That "guy" in question is no slouch. What he said was out of line, but the response he got was completely over the top. He is a tremendous asset to humanity, and he's been shunted aside for some off colour remarks. Note the number of women who've come out to aupport him since this broke.

Trial by social media is a scourge and blows things completely out of proportion. Brian Cox had a great response in the guardian which encapsulates my feelings perfectly.

Brian Cox criticises 'disproportionate' reaction to Tim Hunt's comments | UK news | The Guardian

Back
Top Bottom