Happy (belated) Father's Day...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

nathan1977

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Not sure if this is the right thread, but a happy belated father's day to Interference dads.... (at least the American ones -- when does the UK celebrate?)

Happy Father's Day

Like the President said, kids don't need superheroes-they just need fathers who are there for them. Father's day just reminds me of the kind of father I always wanted but I don't have, but I'm happy for people who do. They're very fortunate.

Happy Father's Day

Like the President said, kids don't need superheroes-they just need fathers who are there for them. Father's day just reminds me of the kind of father I always wanted but I don't have, but I'm happy for people who do. They're very fortunate.

My dad was pretty much a jerk as well and was not in my life for most of my childhood.

I'm glad to be able to break that cycle with my own son. I'm doing the stay-at-home dad thing this summer, and while it's a lot of work, I'm enjoying it!

No matter who our father was or how he treated us, I think we can all agree on one universal thank you,

you may have ran off
you may have skipped out
but when it mattered most
thanks for not pulling out :up:

My dad was pretty much a jerk as well and was not in my life for most of my childhood.

I'm glad to be able to break that cycle with my own son. I'm doing the stay-at-home dad thing this summer, and while it's a lot of work, I'm enjoying it!

Well I get the impression that you're a fine man in spite of that, and I'm sure you are and will continue to be a great Dad.

Happy Father's Day to you

No matter who our father was or how he treated us, I think we can all agree on one universal thank you,

you may have ran off
you may have skipped out
but when it mattered most
thanks for not pulling out :up:

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom