Guns

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly as i predicted.....

Guitars dont kill people, guns do!!!!!!!!!!

Way to miss the point :up:

Can I post an article here every time a "responsible" gun owner accidentally murders a member of his family? Because that's a more common outcome for owning a gun than anything involving heroics or self defense.

I'm very liberal but guns are a touchy subject. It's fun as hell to shoot targets (I consider sport hunting to be an immoral activity) and it is rewarding. But at the same time I hate all the paranoid right wing nutjobs who think they need 20 guns to protect their family from Mexican drug runners working with Al Qaeda terrorists infected with Ebola. Everything about the NRA pisses me off, so I'm considering buying a gun when I get older (I'm 19 and still in college so having a gun now is simply not a good idea) and starting an organization called Gun Owners for Gun Control. There needs to be some liberal gun organization out there and I would love to start it.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Can I post an article here every time a "responsible" gun owner accidentally murders a member of his family? Because that's a more common outcome for owning a gun than anything involving heroics or self defense.

Great point, there are so many accidental shootings in the US. If you have a gun in your home the odds of you dying of a gunshot wound go up dramatically. You're way more likely to either shoot yourself (whether by accident or suicide) or a family member than to use that gun against an intruder.

True, there are a lot of 'accidents' in the news, where kids accidentally shoot their parents or each other or whatever... shows once again that people are irresponsible beings. Perhaps just having a gun permit isn't enough, there should be training or whatever so people have responsibility.

True, there are a lot of 'accidents' in the news, where kids accidentally shoot their parents or each other or whatever... shows once again that people are irresponsible beings. Perhaps just having a gun permit isn't enough, there should be training or whatever so people have responsibility.

I want stricter background checks, waiting periods, mandatory training, mandatory gun safes, a database of gun owners, stricter penalties for people whose guns are used in crimes, and probably some other measures I'll think of soon.

I just bought 2 pistols in the last 3 days. Each took less than 15 minutes and out the door.

Brings me to a total of 6 pistols and 5 rifles (2 of which are assault weapons.)

God bless America!

BUT.......

I have fucked both Dominican and black (and hopefully soon Mexican) women. So make up your own goddamn mind.

Gosh, you sure are a manly man! I swoon.

I want stricter background checks, waiting periods, mandatory training, mandatory gun safes, a database of gun owners, stricter penalties for people whose guns are used in crimes, and probably some other measures I'll think of soon.

What baffles me is how many people do not want this. What the hell is wrong with the NRA? Afraid to lose power? :doh: political power is apparently more important than people's lives..

This moron is a great example of why, even though I lean heavily towards more "conservative" policies, I do not consider myself a republican nor a conservative. They act just like liberals. They're childish, embarrass their party, and have no idea what they're talking about. I swear to God, political affiliations are destroying this county. You obviously have liberals and conservatives, no need to even go in the issues with that. Then you have the almighty moderates who think they're just above everyone, if you're not going to affiliate, at least stand up for something. This country is going to hell fast. Let the f**king states make a majority of their policies (10th amendment) and quit distracting ourselves with issues that are blown way out of proportion (gay rights, gun rights, etc.). How about 18 trillion in debt you stupid motherf**kers. That's a real problem.

Guess I chose the wrong weekend to not check the forum.

bigjohn, the next time you feel like posting something to stir up shit on this forum... don't. And I think I've warned you enough times about that ridiculous "libtard" stuff. Don't do it again.

All the rest of you who've decided the best way to engage is to just start flinging insults? Yeah, we can do without that, too. The proper response to someone stirring shit isn't to just start blasting them with insults.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom