Guns - Page 3 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Free Your Mind
Click Here to Login
Closed Thread

Old 10-19-2014, 01:31 PM   #41
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Local Time: 09:11 PM
This moron is a great example of why, even though I lean heavily towards more "conservative" policies, I do not consider myself a republican nor a conservative. They act just like liberals. They're childish, embarrass their party, and have no idea what they're talking about. I swear to God, political affiliations are destroying this county. You obviously have liberals and conservatives, no need to even go in the issues with that. Then you have the almighty moderates who think they're just above everyone, if you're not going to affiliate, at least stand up for something. This country is going to hell fast. Let the f**king states make a majority of their policies (10th amendment) and quit distracting ourselves with issues that are blown way out of proportion (gay rights, gun rights, etc.). How about 18 trillion in debt you stupid motherf**kers. That's a real problem.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Old 10-19-2014, 07:14 PM   #42
Resident Photo Buff
Forum Moderator

Local Time: 03:11 PM
Guess I chose the wrong weekend to not check the forum.

bigjohn, the next time you feel like posting something to stir up shit on this forum... don't. And I think I've warned you enough times about that ridiculous "libtard" stuff. Don't do it again.

All the rest of you who've decided the best way to engage is to just start flinging insults? Yeah, we can do without that, too. The proper response to someone stirring shit isn't to just start blasting them with insults.

Closed Thread