Global Pandemic Part IV: IV Experimental Cocktails

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just back from my first Covid-19 test, hopefully strictly precautionary because I work for a numbskull who had family gatherings for all the holidays, managed to dodge bullets on Thanksgiving and Christmas, but New Year's got him. And then he decided to come to work Monday knowing his son was ill and awaiting a test. Only here for half an hour before he smartened up and went home and I avoided getting too close, but I'm pretty pissed off that after 10 months of taking every precaution, not celebrating any of the holidays with anyone besides my wife and son, someone who took a laissez-faire attitude about the thing could infect me.

That's awful, I hope you remain negative. Your story is a microcosm of this whole situation. People who think they can do whatever they want without any regard for how that affects others.

Just back from my first Covid-19 test, hopefully strictly precautionary because I work for a numbskull who had family gatherings for all the holidays, managed to dodge bullets on Thanksgiving and Christmas, but New Year's got him. And then he decided to come to work Monday knowing his son was ill and awaiting a test. Only here for half an hour before he smartened up and went home and I avoided getting too close, but I'm pretty pissed off that after 10 months of taking every precaution, not celebrating any of the holidays with anyone besides my wife and son, someone who took a laissez-faire attitude about the thing could infect me.

Hope all will clear up on your side, Hewson. This must be infuriating. People can be the worst. I think if you avoided getting too close and he was masked up you will be fine in all likelihood, but I know the anxiety until you get the result... Take good care.

Hoping for a quick, negative result Hewson.

I understand your frustration. We did everything right and it was our 5-year-old who got it at school. Just cruel while all these people have been congregating for family gatherings and parties all along.

5598802_0.jpg

Great news!

There is an active case at my daughter's daycare, but not in her cohort. Many parents kept their kids home, but when I dropped her off this morning, they were like "here comes T with her antibodies". :lol:

Got my first dose of the Pfizer/Biontech vaccine yesterday. About a third of the staff at my hospital have had their first dose since Tuesday when we started, so fairly decent going.

Just have to wait and see when I get my second dose.

Have felt absolutely fine other than a fairly sore arm. A few other nurses and docs have had a pretty rubbish feeling (fluey, slight fevers) day after it initially but have then been grand second day on.

Happiest I've ever been to fail a test.
I've been taking time-off from this thread bc the last month plus to get through drumph's last reign.

Very glad hear of your "fail!" ! :up:
May you be free of lingering or pop up effects!

Got my first dose of the Pfizer/Biontech vaccine yesterday. About a third of the staff at my hospital have had their first dose since Tuesday when we started, so fairly decent going.

Just have to wait and see when I get my second dose.
Excellent news! Good luck.

All my doctor and nurse friends have gotten their first shot and all reported a pretty sore arm.
Early on I read that you should move your arm around after getting the shot to lessen the soreness Will have to check do you wait a while, or start right away.

Just an Ordinary Spring [emoji769]

So tragic a reason but a searingly apt phrase.
:(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom