Global Pandemic Part IV: IV Experimental Cocktails

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have an aunt who doesn't want to get the vaccine, either. She's afraid of what it'll do to her.

This aunt has had numerous issues with her heart, a history of smoking, and has had cancer. And yet she's still had people over during this pandemic without any protection and she continues to buy into vaccine scaremongering. It's very maddening, indeed. My mom's tried to talk her into changing her mind...hopefully eventually she'll see the light.

The wild thing is that said aunt is old enough to remember getting vaccines for other diseases in the past. This is no different, and yet so many can't seem to grasp that. It's crazy.

I had a Vietnam vet uncle that recently (last week) passed away at 79 just two days after getting his Covid vaccine. I wasn’t super close and I know that he was an alcoholic and smoked and of course drank heavily. My uber right right relatives are just ignoring that fact and trying to link his death to the vaccine. He passed away in his sleep.

Personally, I don't trust people with decades of education and experience from those liberal brainwashing facilities.

But there's this guy on twitter, he goes by billybobamericafirst90454000808, boy he really made me think.

Do those Twitter handles with long number strings imply bots or is that a name defaulting scheme Twitter does? Never bothered to resolve that question in my mind.

Just found from my sister out another bonkers reason my mom is using: she claims with absolute conviction that the covid vaccines have proportionally killed more people who have received them than covid has.

Insanity.

Just found from my sister out another bonkers reason my mom is using: she claims with absolute conviction that the covid vaccines have proportionally killed more people who have received them than covid has.

Insanity.

My aunt says she's not taking vaccines for religious reasons. I wonder if it's the fetus thing.

Insanity.

This is just the steroids version of “the flu vaccine will give you the flu”. I have a person in my husband’s family who said that and it was very awkward and uncomfortable when my daughter was born a preemie in the middle of flu season (January) and we forbid those who hadn’t gotten vaccinated to see her on the advice of the NICU. Just think about how insane that is, to think that I had to stress over it at all. These people are just so far gone.

Do those Twitter handles with long number strings imply bots or is that a name defaulting scheme Twitter does? Never bothered to resolve that question in my mind.

It does imply that it's a bot. I wish there was a way to simply filter out anyone with a generic bot name, it would make that site a lot more readable.

Insanity.

It's easy to believe that when you also believe that every covid death is a mislabeled heart attack or vehicular death.

When they're not looking steal your parents/aunt's/uncle's phones and delete the Zuckerberg app.

Depending on whenever I get to see her next, that's a good idea to keep in mind.

I had a Vietnam vet uncle that recently (last week) passed away at 79 just two days after getting his Covid vaccine. I wasn’t super close and I know that he was an alcoholic and smoked and of course drank heavily. My uber right right relatives are just ignoring that fact and trying to link his death to the vaccine. He passed away in his sleep.

Wow, that's really despicable on their part.

Condolences on your loss.

Same. First shot today.

You can really feel the 5G effects around the heart

this thread is depressing as fuck when you live in a place that's still only vaccinating senior citizens. we were in "lockdown" until 2 weeks ago, they allowed outdoor social distanced patio dining for like 10 days and now we're going into "emergency brakes lockdown" on saturday whatever the hell that means yayyyy

come on bill gates, microchip me idgaf at this point

Last edited:
this thread is depressing as fuck when you live in a place that's still only vaccinating senior citizens. we were in "lockdown" until 2 weeks ago, they allowed outdoor social distanced patio dining for like 10 days and now we're going into "emergency brakes lockdown" on saturday whatever the hell that means yayyyy

come on bill gates, microchip me idgaf at this point

This is why you need to play da music game with us

Arm is sore but nothing bad. My head hurts a little but not sure if it’s 5G or the red wine with dinner.

Read that Pfizer believes we’ll get six months of protection from their vaccine.

Assume yearly boosters are in order then.

Good news too is that their vaccine works great against the SA variant which seems to be the problem child in regards to immunity escape

With our data limited by time, there's no true way of knowing how long the vaccines will last until we get to that point. If it's been 6 months and the vaccines are still effective, they can only realistically promise 6 months.

Yeah, I misread that.

Here's hoping it's a very long time.

It also so imperative that we get SA, Africa, and other parts of the world caught up on vaccination too. More hosts, more chance to mutate and change the course of how we beat this.

Read that Pfizer believes we’ll get six months of protection from their vaccine.

It will be longer, they just have to wait to gather data.

Science (as top tier as you can get for biomedical papers) published a study showing that natural immunity lasts "at least 8 months" - again, it will likely be much longer, but they just have to track the participants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom