Global Pandemic Part IV: IV Experimental Cocktails

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
it's 18+ here with two preexisting conditions and preference given to "priority zip codes."
Only one preexisting condition is qualifying, and the list is quite broad...

Qualifying medical conditions include: Asthma, Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD), and other Chronic Lung Disease; Bone Marrow and Solid Organ Transplantation; Cancer; Cerebrovascular Disease; Chronic Kidney Disease; Congenital Heart Disease; Diabetes Mellitus; Heart Conditions, such as Heart Failure, Coronary Artery Disease, or Cardiomyopathies; HIV; Hypertension (High Blood Pressure); Immunocompromised State; Inherited Metabolic Disorders; Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities; Liver Disease; Neurologic Conditions; Obesity, BMI ≥ 30 kg/m2; Pregnancy; Severe Genetic Disorders; Sickle Cell Disease; and Thalassemia. Residents who are unsure whether they qualify for the vaccine based on a qualifying medical condition should contact their health care provider.

I got the impression in DC that priority zip codes in fact did mean “areas of high risk” which include but are not limited to poorer areas where incidence rates are higher.

I could be wrong though.

I got the impression in DC that priority zip codes in fact did mean “areas of high risk” which include but are not limited to poorer areas where incidence rates are higher.

I could be wrong though.

i believe that's it ... i live in NE in a very diverse neighborhood, economically and racially, but it's also part of Ward 5.

BMI is the way to go. start eating those pies. it's a trash measurement of fitness anyway.

(in all seriousness, i have a lung issue)

I know I don’t need it immediately, I’m just forever sour for having been dragged in and not being rewarded as supposedly it was so fucking urgent and essential to to bring me on day 1 (but it wasn’t).

you don't have to call it "northeast DC" guys, you can just say baltimore.

50f2hx.jpg

i know perfectly well how the quadrants work.

there are 8 jan michael vincents and 16 quadrants. quadrant C gets one jan michael vincent, and quadrant E gets two jan michael vincents. there's only enough time for a jan michael vincent to make it to a quadrant, he can't be at two quadrants at once.

it's not complicated.

Hell no, and I’ll drive out to IAD before you ever see me flying out from BWI.

I like BWI. Dulles is ... far. But it’s fine enough when you’re going overseas.

We have an overall vastly superior airport situation compared to NYC and LA. Three solid options within 45 minutes that aren’t living nightmares like LGA and LAX.

I like BWI. Dulles is ... far. But it’s fine enough when you’re going overseas.

We have an overall vastly superior airport situation compared to NYC and LA. Three solid options within 45 minutes that aren’t living nightmares like LGA and LAX.

Dulles is garbage but it is serviced by real airlines. BWI lacks a network and lacks accessibility imo. Dulles has multiple dedicated paths despite being far as. DCA is a gem of an airport.

LGA is a shithole but some of the JFK terminals are fantastic (and others are shitholes).

i know perfectly well how the quadrants work.

there are 8 jan michael vincents and 16 quadrants. quadrant C gets one jan michael vincent, and quadrant E gets two jan michael vincents. there's only enough time for a jan michael vincent to make it to a quadrant, he can't be at two quadrants at once.

it's not complicated.

I feel like we should know who Jan Michael Vincent is ;)

I hope Intergalactic Cable makes a return

I feel like we should know who Jan Michael Vincent is ;)

I hope Intergalactic Cable makes a return

looks like you and i are the only ones here who bothered to michael down their vincents in january. :wink:

i think dan harmon has said before on his social media that they have tons of unused clips that they didn't use in the intergalactic cable episodes, but they haven't made a third one yet because they don't want to overdo it since the seasons are only 10 episodes long. so there should be more of them eventually.

Ya know? I took Spirit once, but I paid for the big upper seats. It was terrific.

It was a short trip so I only needed my carry on.

Delta's my airline of choice but the options out of DC suck. Everything is a connection out of MSP or DTW.

Jetblue for life and I just lost all respect for you saying you enjoyed spirit airlines.

Joke of a customer service model and an insult to the commercial aviation industry. If I’m going to get on a bus in the skies, only Ryanair is acceptable as an ultra low cost carrier. The likes of easyjet and spirit and frontier can suck it, I’ll never fly them... ...except if it’s between all of them and American Airlines. AA can truly suck it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom