Glenn Beck Has A Dream

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Inland and way north. So I can't offer you fresh lobster.

You can have your choice of moose, black flies, or potatoes :sexywink:

Sorry to derail thread.

Define "way North"

Jackman.

Millinocket

Caribou

Ft Kent

Baxter State Park

?????

@Mrs Springsteen, you will not run into a moose in what amounts to Southern Maine(Portland).

You need rural, heavily wooded and Northern.

The only sure fire place to see a moose in New England is Route 3 in Pittsburg, NH at the very tip top of the state where it hits Canada.

Back to Glenn Beck........

Is he still around?

I was up there once.

Potato farm country.

You live up there?

I am from a suburb of Boston, but I don't take the typical Boston view that Portland or Augusta are "way the hell up in Maine."

Thats why I asked- no one around here seems to comprehend that there are parts of Maine further away from us than Washington, DC.

Fox News host Glenn Beck announced Tuesday that he has launched an online “academic program” teaching classes in “religion, American history and economics.”

“School may be out for the summer, but for Glenn Beck class is just starting,” reads an announcement on Beck’s website. “This July, while others are relaxing poolside, head back to the classroom - from the comfort of your own home. That may sound like an oxymoron but Glenn’s new academic program is only available online.”

The site explains that “Beck University is a unique academic experience bringing together experts in the fields of religion, American history and economics.”

“Through captivating lectures and interactive online discussions, these experts will explore the concepts of faith, hope and charity and show you how they influence America’s past, her present and most importantly her future,” the announcement promises.

The classes are available to anyone who signs up for Beck’s “Extreme Insider” website package, which costs $6.26 per month.

A Forbes analysis in April of Beck’s many business ventures estimated that the conservative radio and talk show host made $32 million last year — mostly through his website, magazine, books and many promotional deals.

Brainwashing at it's finest :up:

I don't want him even close to my religion his recent "social justice" rants were an abomination, his understanding of history is revisionist and full of conspiracy theories, and his economics is "my sponsor this hour is Goldline"...

will this be a Little Red Book?

LRB_070810113406543_wideweb__300x235.jpg

New book was called " arguing with Idiots" and he was signing it that day .

so the book was already written.

Yes, an it was amazing being at the Villages, a retirement community in Florida, with all thos 60 -90 year old marxist.( Headquarters says " we are Progressives)

Not a single problem or arrest in the crowd of 25,000. It was not a beck for president rally.

It was a Americans for America

The rally in DC aug 28th, was the only date available , and the park service says it is the last permit that will be given.

The rally is to restore Honor ( what a concept ! )and to raise money for

Special Operations Warrior Foundation (SOWF) that the families of these service members are taken care of in the event of an accident or loss of life. Learn more about the SOWF today by visiting www.specialops.org.

Which will recieve the proceeds. What proceeds you ask since it is a free event?

Among 1,000's of Others, Ellen Degeneres has donated VIP day at her show, Lunch , and the show will be devoted to helping SOWF

You would be surprised who has donated what.

The book you may be reffering to is a Novel, just released last week called Overton Window. It is Number 1 on the NYT best sellers list, as have all 6 of his books.

Who is readingt hem?...... America.

Before I hear, "I don't know" I was at that rally, and am deeply involved with 8-28 . You will be surprised how many people will be there .

Beck has no political aspirations . None. He knows he isnt right for the job.

I have no idea what that is, sorry

But I could never enroll in Beck University if he was my professor. Way too much hot for teacher.

he wasnt the Professor. He had 15 experts ( left and right btw) in finance, Credit issues, Home ownership, Home forclousure help , etc etc.

It was an excellent program . It was sold out all over the Country

Well, at least he apologized, rather than whining about liberal media or something.

If he is wrong, he will always admit it. immediately

His cohorts get him going. His wife straightens him out. She is a great woman, and his 23 year old daughter is an inspiration and a story of her own on what limits can be overcome from handicapped.

It's pretty whacked that the kids at University , spit on her. Then she fought back. His daughters story is amazing

he wasnt the Professor. He had 15 experts ( left and right btw) in finance, Credit issues, Home ownership, Home forclousure help , etc etc.

It was an excellent program . It was sold out all over the Country

This is a new money making scheme full of loony ideas university from Glenn-and you put the kibosh on my attempted humor :grumpy: I'm sure it was excellent.

Brainwashing at it's finest :up:

I don't want him even close to my religion his recent "social justice" rants were an abomination, his understanding of history is revisionist and full of conspiracy theories, and his economics is "my sponsor this hour is Goldline"...

YOU : and his economics is "my sponsor this hour is Goldline

Last night , the moan was that he didnt disclose his sponsor was Goldline.

which is it? Goldline sponsors MSNBC shows of the same type.

where is Weiners outrage over that?

“Through captivating lectures and interactive online discussions, these experts will explore the concepts of faith, hope and charity and show you how they influence America’s past, her present and most importantly her future,” the announcement promises.

The classes are available to anyone who signs up for Beck’s “Extreme Insider” website package, which costs $6.26 per month.

Beck is at risk for a class action lawsuit

these people will easily be able to prove they have been recieve anything close to $6.26 in value.

You really do use that Dr title loosley don't you?

In his case , yes, as he does. Other times, no, very seriously. It's kind of like Music. . Everyone is a Musician or a Producer . Some really are .

Beck is at risk for a class action lawsuit

these people will easily be able to prove they have been recieve anything close to $6.26 in value.

His website is good, but the forums .... you think it's tough here j/k they have tech problems ofen. I think because it grew so fast.

And they often censor, so removing all the facts takes time.

PS His show, especially radio, is shown from start to finish live. He has his on "Broadcast station " there is a little clock at the bottom or the High quality picture.

Everything is shown including the breaks for Goldline and Carbonite commercials.

Are you saying he censors that?

Chris censors? Really?

May I ask how you know he does?

Of course he does. I know people who have had their content removed, not because of misconduct but because it completely contradicted Beck's revisionist history. He leaves those that respond completely emotionally without sources, etc. But he will often remove content that his audience isn't equipped to discuss.

PS His show, especially radio, is shown from start to finish live. He has his on "Broadcast station " there is a little clock at the bottom or the High quality picture.

Everything is shown including the breaks for Goldline and Carbonite commercials.

Are you saying he censors that?

He treats his radio show and tv show just like he does his forum. He will purposefully screen those that he would to truly engage in debate with and let those that either praise him or sound like quacks right through. They all do this; Hannity, Ingrahm, Rush. Why do you think they are so scared of the Fairness Doctrine?

An aquaintance of mine was a big fan of Beck, not worshiper like you but a big fan nonetheless. This person happens to also be a minister. He was livid when Beck made his "social justice" comment, and then proceeded to do a whole show dedicated to the topic. So this huge fan and person who studied theology most of his life tried calling his radio and TV show for days and was denied because Beck wouldn't have been able to debate the man. He no longer listens to Beck and says there were other ministers that tried to call in and were denied as well.

So yes he censors, it's the only way shows like this work.

Of course he does. I know people who have had their content removed, not because of misconduct but because it completely contradicted Beck's revisionist history. He leaves those that respond completely emotionally without sources, etc. But he will often remove content that his audience isn't equipped to discuss.

He treats his radio show and tv show just like he does his forum. He will purposefully screen those that he would to truly engage in debate with and let those that either praise him or sound like quacks right through. They all do this; Hannity, Ingrahm, Rush. Why do you think they are so scared of the Fairness Doctrine?

An aquaintance of mine was a big fan of Beck, not worshiper like you but a big fan nonetheless. This person happens to also be a minister. He was livid when Beck made his "social justice" comment, and then proceeded to do a whole show dedicated to the topic. So this huge fan and person who studied theology most of his life tried calling his radio and TV show for days and was denied because Beck wouldn't have been able to debate the man. He no longer listens to Beck and says there were other ministers that tried to call in and were denied as well.

So yes he censors, it's the only way shows like this work.

He doesn't run the forums. Doesn't even read them. They are no different than here, except for a couple of things .

He doesn't debate people? Before i go any further, you essentially are saying you watch, listen, or are a member of his forum.

How often do you watch the show , listen to the show, or post on his websites forums?

Why would HE be afraid of the Fairness Docterine.? He can broadcast from anywhere, at any time . It would take a Global effort to keep him from broadcasting . He doesn't need the studio. He doesn't like the idea of the fairness Docterine. If people wanted to watch Rosie, and they did in great numbers, would any one complain? No

Why does the far left need it? Put something on that peple want to watch , and if they like it, they will. Wanda what's her name is just not funny, nor entertaining to many people. If she was they would watch her.

How often do you watch the show , listen to the show, or post on his websites forums?

Then I will anwser the rest, but one thing on EVERY radio, or tv show. If the host is talking about subject A , and someone wants to talk about subject Z generally, they will not take the call at that time. 2 different subjects. Larry King does it. Or did it. Al Franken did it.

PS I don't worship ANY Person

Back
Top Bottom