Explosions at the Boston Marathon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
CNN is just calling it a structure that he had easy access to

MSNBC is on the yard, boat and all the details, just like twitter
watching the video replay and hearing the volley of shots fired at the boat
I say he is with his big brother or will be soon.

my speculation,

is that he is laying low in a hiding place, under a house, in an attic or some weird place like that

we had a huge man hunt here in the L A area a few weeks back, the guy hid in a cabin a 100 feet from the Police stakeout location for a couple of days

every now and then, I get one right

is this kid going to get a viking funeral?

the searches were really crappy, they just went door to door and asked people if they saw anything suspicious,
not like Iraq,

my guess is, they will just stay back and wait this out over night
he will bleed out, heat and motion detectors are in control

I didn't think they'd be able to take him alive. Amazing.

Not sure how badly he's injured though.

CNN Broadcast news says they got him in back of car.
Police applauded when the car came out. Residents shouted is that him?
Police responded yes.

I'll speculate he cooperated with police negotiator, that was on site.

CNN is hinting that things are getting better. There was a round of applause from the police, and it sounds like the guy is in custody.

So my theory is that the older brother was the true zealot, the younger brother caught up in it, and when everything went to shit, the younger one didn't have it in him to go down in a blaze of glory.

So my theory is that the older brother was the true zealot, the younger brother caught up in it, and when everything went to shit, the younger one didn't have it in him to go down in a blaze of glory.

There was a profiler on the radio this afternoon who espoused the exact opposite theory, that younger brother was the main cog and brains behind it and basically he allowed/sent big bro to sacrifice himself to aid in his own escape.

christ, you wanted him to kill himself?

yeah. he was a big tough guy to blow up a bunch of innocent people, i'd prefer them kill themselves

i'd much rather someone go out like harris/klebold or lanza than surrender like a loughner or holmes. now we have to go through a whole public trial

i really don't think they are going to get anything out of this kid. i also don't think this was part of some bigger operation. even if it is, it may even be the case that the american public never knows about it

as maycocksean said, this may be a dc sniper type situation where the younger one was brought along for the ride

Back
Top Bottom