Explosions at the Boston Marathon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Suspicion is not libel. It's the same reason the New York Post won't be able to get sued for saying those kids were suspects when they put them on the front page.

I would think there case against the Post might be legit. But my knowledge is fairly limited, focusing more on digital media, not print.

right,

sunset is 7 1/2 hours away here in CA, without the time change a few weeks back it would be 3 1/2 hours in Boston,

with daylight saving time, 4 1/2 hours

Any legal experts in here? Just wondering if some of those people wrongfully accused on Reddit could sue for slander and whether Reddit could be forced to cough up the posters' true identities.

no chance, and even if a news outlet CNN, FOX said "online service reddit is identifying Sunil as a suspect." that would not win any settlement.

MSNBC is sucking one big donkey penis right now,
they have some 'expert', Clint Van Zant?? going on about their motivation and spieling on and on.

Aren't they in the street he lives on?

The street where he lives in Cambridge is surrounded, that is where they claim they will have a controlled explosion before entering his residence, but the search for him is centered in Watertown (next town over to the west of Cambridge).

The street where he lives in Cambridge is surrounded, that is where they claim they will have a controlled explosion before entering his residence, but the search for him is centered in Watetown (next town over to the west of Cambridge).

Ah thank you

right,

sunset is 7 1/2 hours away here in CA, without the time change a few weeks back it would be 3 1/2 hours in Boston,

with daylight saving time, 4 1/2 hours

You're further south than us and right now we're marching towards our longest day of the year so we are getting more daylight hours than you guys out in CA.

Wow. Just heard a description on radio of a witness account of how whitehat escaped....Reader's Digest version...cops chased them and they stopped at intersection in Watertown. Engaged in firefight....black hat tossed a large explosive at police (like a satchel bomb), then advanced on police, police killed blackhat in hail of gunfire, whitehat jumps back into carjacked vehicle, backs over his brother's body and flees, getting 5-6 blocks before abandoning vehicle and fleeing on foot.

MSNBC is sucking one big donkey penis right now,
they have some 'expert', Clint Van Zant?? going on about their motivation and spieling on and on.

He's a former FBI profiler. I've always liked him.

Wow. Just heard a description on radio of a witness account of how whitehat escaped....Reader's Digest version...cops chased them and they stopped at intersection in Watertown. Engaged in firefight....black hat tossed a large explosive at police (like a satchel bomb), then advanced on police, police killed blackhat in hail of gunfire, whitehat jumps back into carjacked vehicle, backs over his brother's body and flees, getting 5-6 blocks before abandoning vehicle and fleeing on foot.
Yes, they had video of that witness on television describing the scene.

I had a most unfortunate experience on FB where somebody linked/posted a photo of the dead guy. Hello, a little warning.

a golden gloves winning fighter (black hat)

Tamerlan-Tsarnaev.jpg

i guess blood hounds are for t v and movies only

one would think they could take one to the car he fled from and track him

That's the weird thing - if he was injured/bleeding, dogs should be able to relatively easily pick up that scent unless it's been raining there?

poor uncle Alvi is being hounded to death, he needs an agent

'what will happen, they will kill him"

'i never see them, we both not talking, what can I tell him, they children with parents , relationship when young."

CBS is saying he threw a pressure cooker bomb but that the lid fell off when he threw it.

Everything about this family is really odd to me and very unlike all other immigrant families I've known (and having immigrated myself as a child, I've known many). Typically, in the "new country" people tend to stick together, stay close, etc because they don't have external emotional supports or friends. But here you have this family, various aunts and uncles, none of whom have been in touch with these kids for at least 8+ years. Moreover, at least one of the sisters has also had no contact with her brothers for years. Really peculiar.

Everything about this family is really odd to me and very unlike all other immigrant families I've known (and having immigrated myself as a child, I've known many). Typically, in the "new country" people tend to stick together, stay close, etc because they don't have external emotional supports or friends. But here you have this family, various aunts and uncles, none of whom have been in touch with these kids for at least 8+ years. Moreover, at least one of the sisters has also had no contact with her brothers for years. Really peculiar.

my guess this is/was a falling out with the parents (siblings) over money :shrug:
or maybe their mom is the black sheep that got the boys cut off from the rest of the family, the father is in the old country
I know blood (family) is usually stronger than water (money), but not always

Back
Top Bottom