Explosions at the Boston Marathon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
funny now all the broadcast news stations are being very circumspect, saying we are not sure who these guys are, not sure if related to Monday bombings

They (CNN, MSNBC, etc.) have been extremely hesitant to link anything that's happened tonight to Monday's events.

I don't know what this means?

Blue Robe Guy was another false suspect, who was just some dude in a fleece jacket.

but i was being glib, they probably did get something right here, albeit there's a large number of false alarms generated from there as well

there's an awful lot of painful shit out there from Sunil's family. unfortunately they had quite a good social media presence looking for him.

some are going to have a field day with this picture

article-2301824-18E7868A000005DC-619_306x423.jpg

Fucking insane that Reddit found the identity of one of the bombers.

I spend hours on that stupid site every week looking at pictures of Emma Watson and reading about Game of Thrones. And a random user on there cracked the case in the biggest homeland attack since 9/11?

Wow. What a world.

do we have 3 suspects? one dead, one arrested, they had him strip naked and one on the run

or is this two incidents tonight?

NBC News just now: one suspect dead (black hat), one at large (white hat). Confirmed connection to marathon bombers from two independent high-ranked sources.

FWIW

conflicts with Boston Globe report of one in custody? or did he die after injuries

Man, that video is brutal.

Also, I couldn't help but cringe when the girl towards the end said "You need to come home...so we can watch the marathon..."

She was talking about a marathon of the TV show NCIS, but still. It's late and my mind immediately went there. Just fucking crazy, and so sad.

I hope they get his ass, but are able to bring him in alive. Sounds like maybe they weren't able to do that with his accomplice.

Infowars.com somehow failed to worm their way into the 4am press conference

I think I'm gonna get some sleep. This has been an unforgettable night. The fucking internet, man.

I really hope they're able to get Tripathi alive.

sorry, not me

if this Sunny guy makes it through the night, I will be surprised

I can not imagine him being able to lie low and fade into the background

he could (should) just take his own exit and not hurt anyone else

Fuck it, I'm not going to sleep yet.

What happened to the reports I read 20 minutes ago of Tripathi locking himself inside of some building? Was that anything?

Back
Top Bottom