Election poll

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Obama or McCain?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It was a joke. You bumped it up only to find somebody else voted for Obama instead of your favorite McCain!

Its what I expected. I know there are more people in the forum who have not voted yet, and nearly all of them will be voting for Obama.

I checked the Obama button for preference's sake but I'll be voting for Ralph Nader next month. Half-assed liberalism will never get my vote.

I like polls. :happy:

Products-Image-999.jpg

oh, wait..:hmm:

259 people voted in the Bush/Kerry 2004 poll, so far in this poll only 74 have voted, but this poll has only been up for two weeks.

Global vote: Vote Obama or McCain: Global Electoral College | The Economist

A bit of fun and not representative of anything (they don't seem to give actual vote tallies, just %'s of a 'global electoral college' as formulated per country), however the current Australian figure (85% to Obama) is actually bang on a widely reported 1000 person poll conducted here only a week or so ago.

A bit of fun and not representative of anything (they don't seem to give actual vote tallies, just %'s of a 'global electoral college' as formulated per country), however the current Australian figure (85% to Obama) is actually bang on a widely reported 1000 person poll conducted here only a week or so ago.

McCain is Kicking some butt in Macedonia and Andorra.

Macedonia: McCain 60% Obama 40%

Andorra: McCain 62% Obama 38%

But, Barack Obama leads in Ghana with 100% of the vote.

Elsewhere, McCain does better against Obama in Eastern Europe and South America. More McCain support there than in the United States where he only gets 21%, according to those that subscribe to the economist and have voted.

Ha that is fucking awesome!

Elsewhere, McCain does better against Obama in Eastern Europe and South America. More McCain support there than in the United States where he only gets 21%, according to those that subscribe to the economist and have voted.

What are you talking about? The only red area I see on that map is Greece. And of course Andorra and Macedonia.. but "McCain does better against Obama in Eastern Europe and South America" doesn't make sense to me.

Ha that is fucking awesome!

What are you talking about? The only red area I see on that map is Greece. And of course Andorra and Macedonia.. but "McCain does better against Obama in Eastern Europe and South America" doesn't make sense to me.

He does better against Obama in Eastern Europe and South America relative to the other regions of the world. He only leads in Macedonia and Andorra though.

He does better against Obama in Eastern Europe and South America relative to the other regions of the world. He only leads in Macedonia and Andorra though.

Am I missing something? South America looks all blue to me. Eastern Europe.. except for those 2 tiny countries, it's all blue. So I don't understand how you say McCain does better against Obama in those continents.

Am I missing something? South America looks all blue to me. Eastern Europe.. except for those 2 tiny countries, it's all blue. So I don't understand how you say McCain does better against Obama in those continents.

If on average McCain is only getting 20% support in Western Europe, 15% support in Africa, 10% support in Oceania, but 25% support in Eastern Europe and 30% support in South America, then he is doing better against Obama in Eastern Europe and South America relative to the other regions of the world.

You have to look at the actual percentages to see the difference. For example, McCain has 21% support in the United States, but 35% support in Poland, 25% support in Brazil, and 50% support in El Salvador.

Ah ok.. looking at percentages, yes. He does relatively better but Obama still wins overall in those continents too!

The only red area I see on that map is Greece.

You mean Albania. Greece is below and only has 11% voting for McCain.

Doesn't surprise me really. Neither does it that McCain is doing relatively better in Eastern Europe.
Andorra is funny, but who cares for that state. ;)

Back
Top Bottom