Election poll

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Obama or McCain?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Maybe someone tamponed with the poll :shifty:

Why isn't the Libertarian candidate included, guys? I hear he's a shoo-in! :D

Last edited:
One of my coworkers saw Eddie Vedder at a Target in her neighborhood yesterday.

My parents think McCain is the lesser of two evils as well. They really don't like McCain. I "get it" insofar as I know how conservative they are, so it's not surprising, but overall, I DON'T GET IT. :grumpy:

I don't want to alter RedRocks' poll without his consent, however if he sees this and lets me know, I can certainly add the major third-party candidates in, i.e. ones that are on the ballot in a majority of states.

what about the cp-usa's candidate?

oh wait...

he's already up there. :lmao:

Maybe not pure communism as you deem it, but both main candidates (Douche and Turd) will indeed continue the move to corporatist communism.

Whichever candidate vows to "silence by any means necessary" that FreeCreditReport singing pirate and his œuvre of beyond-annoying songs.

Thanks for pointing this out. If we, as a society, had listened more to the Libertarians and the Greens and the Constitutionalists, we would not be in the fix we are in now.

Thank you for pointing that out FinanceGuy.
The two major parties, to me, are one in the same.

When will Americans wake up before the Constitution is thouroughly trashed into a waste bin?

I will vote Libertarian again this year.

I didn't vote for either of them, and after watching the debate on Saturday morning, I'm happy with my decision. :smug:

Back
Top Bottom