Donald Trump for President of the USA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't like La Guardia, but that's because of the runway situation. I'm not a fan of spacing airplanes so they just miss each other. :yikes:

So, it doesn't have gold-plated toilets for the Donald's royal ass. Too bad.

yep... but when he becomes president it will have gold plated toilets you can bet on that..:D:up:

I remember watching the first season of The Apprentice, and there was at least one episode where they showed his apartment.

It was the gaudiest thing I've ever seen.

I have to be the only one in this thread who can't fault Trump.

He's a character, he's playing a character, he knows it, and we're all getting trolled.

You all watched Survivor and early Big Brother and this is what you get. I hope you're all happy with yourselves. Your Reality TV is now your politics.

I have to be the only one in this thread who can't fault Trump.

He's a character, he's playing a character, he knows it, and we're all getting trolled.

You all watched Survivor and early Big Brother and this is what you get. I hope you're all happy with yourselves. Your Reality TV is now your politics.

Not I have anything to say about it (speaking as a huge Survivor fan).

My vote will state that I want reality characters strictly on TV and not in public office.

I'll wait until reality TV people get elected into office. Then, I will truly shake my head, tsk tsk and say "We get the government we deserve."

That being said, I really enjoyed that first season of The Apprentice. ;)

you know what's funny.. with the last campaign there was alot of talk from the republicans about Obama not having enough experience politically and yet here they are giving Trump support, someone who has had NO experience whatsoever.

I'll wait until reality TV people get elected into office. Then, I will truly shake my head, tsk tsk and say "We get the government we deserve."

sarah-palins-alaska_320.jpg

"the blacks"

:lol:

I just find that unbelievable, that a guy who speaks like that in public has reached the position he has reached. Don't know exactly what that says about us. He doesn't like shaking hands either, he's some sort of germophobe. Guess he'll have to get over that to be President.

I guess now he's against universal health care when he supported it before. And yes, he has real gold all over his apartment-it's hideous.

I have every confidence that Palin will not be elected to anything ever. Not because of the reality show junk (which doesn't help), but because she quit her job as governor.

Donald Trump is no idiot.

The idiots are those who actually believe he's serious about running for president.

Indeed. It's a weak crop for Republicans (even if this weren't vs. the PR + fundraising juggernaut that Obama is able to summon), so as a rich-as-all-fuck, reality-TV-embracing mogul, why the hell wouldn't I have fun with the thought of running for prez in the primaries?

it's not as if this is the first time donald trump has talked about running for president... first time was right when he had a book coming out. book sales shot through the roof when teh rumblings about a presidential run happened.

his contract with NBC is up after this season. he's renegotiating. duh.

Back
Top Bottom