Donald Trump for President of the USA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Maybe he can give Gary Busey a job in his administration. I love him on Celebrity Apprentice- he wins way more than Charlie Sheen.

:up::lol: The Donald is in love with Gary, he called him a genius last night did you see that? :ohmy: I can't help but watch this stupid show because the train wreck of celebs is just too hard to pass up.
The divas are so disgusting it's funny! I think Dionne Warwick is drunk the whole show, even in the board room!

Anyway... what a slime wad Donald is. He is actually proud about screwing people because that makes him feel great about himself. Not that Khadafi needs defending, I think not, but it's his callousness. I could see him doing that to other people and not bat an eye.

Donald is making himself look like a fucking loon, coming out as a birther and drooling over Gary Busey like that... two things you don't want to do if you want the presidency.

The ladies on the View are probably lovely individually, but when they are all in the same place at the same time, they become horrible, horrible people.

So Obama's is said to be a certificate of live birth too -and Trump does the same thing? I'm confused. I demand answers.

Trump fails to produce birth certificate - Ben Smith - POLITICO.com

Donald Trump made headlines earlier today when he provided what he said was a copy of his birth certificate -- but a quick check reveals it's actually not an official document.

The paper that Trump released says "Jamaica Hospital" on top and lists the date and time of what he says was his birth to "Mr. and Mrs. Fred C. Trump." The piece of paper has a seal at the bottom.

But after several New York City-based readers contacted POLITICO's Maggie Haberman, her call to city officials revealed that an actual birth certificate, which is issued by the Department of Health, would have the agency's seal and also a signature of the city registrar - neither of which the Trump document has. Officials said the city Health Department is the "sole issuing authority" of official birth certificates in New York, and that the document would clearly say so, and "city officials said it's not an official document."

It appears instead to be a hospital "certificate of birth," meaning the piece of paper the hospital gave to his family saying he was born. Such a document typically has the signature of the hospital administrator and the attending physician.

Trump lawyer and advisor Michael Cohen didn't respond to Haberman's question about the document.

Donald-Trump-Birth-Certificate--resized.jpg

I liked him much better when he was just feuding with Rosie O'Donnell. His annoying quotient is already maxed out and he hasn't even announced yet. And that is NOT a birth certificate Don.

Donald Trump Proud To Be Birther | Obama Birth Certificate | Mediaite

If there is a show where Donald Trump has yet to explore his questions about President Obama’s birth certificate then let him know and maybe he’ll appear there before the end of the week. Today, Trump called in to Laura Ingraham’s radio show and declared Obama to be a “disaster,” while also admitting he is “proud to be” labeled a birther.

Trump bluntly tells Ingraham that Obama cannot produce a birth certificate, saying, “you can, I can – I got one yesterday, it took me a day – 24 hours – I got one.” And Trump dismissed the idea that he is feeling the heat for being so vocal with his criticism. Instead Trump wondered why Obama was like Teflon, claiming “you know what I don’t understand is these reporters that try and find everybody doing something wrong, [yet] they’re giving this guy a free pass.” Trump concludes “there’s something fishy” going on with the birth certificate and the more he looks into the issue the more confident he gets that there is something suspicious with the story.

Yet Trump’s criticism of Obama is not just limited to his place of origin. It was music to Ingraham’s ears when Trump declared “the man should not be President – I am not talking because of the fact he has no birth certificate, maybe for that too, but this is not a man that’s equipped to be President.” Finally, to prove nobody is safe from Trump’s verbal smackdown, Trump went after President Bush, arguing “I think the Bush era has really hurt us and, you know, the Bush era gave us Obama. Without Bush and without the mistakes that Bush made, we wouldn’t have Obama as President right now.”

Dear God,

Please let this be one true thing from the NY Post. Thanks.

He needs to stop wearing all that raccoon concealer under his eyes too. At least get a shade that blends better with the orange faux tan.

Oprah Winfrey wants to end her iconic show by getting her hands on Donald Trump's iconic hair. We hear the Queen of Daytime Talk reached out to the "Apprentice" creator, along with a series of other big names, to come on for a makeover by top stylists on one of her last "Oprah" installments. According to sources, the e-mail invitation to Trump's office said, "The eyes of the world will be upon these episodes," given that "Oprah" will end its 25-year run in May. Sources told us the production team promised to let the real estate mogul promote "Celebrity Apprentice" and talk about his potential presidential bid. "Oprah" producers also vowed to treat Trump's makeover with "integrity" and "not let it become a joke or silly." Sources added that the invite noted, "This will become one of those historical television moments that will become iconic." :rolleyes: Trump, whom we can't imagine allowing Oprah to give him a crewcut, couldn't be reached.

Read more: [Oprah Winfrey wants Donald Trump to get a makeover on one of her last shows - NYPOST.com

Wow-now he's bringing up the Muslim stuff. My birth certificate says ZERO about my religion. Don't know how every state does it but I can't imagine that religion is even mentioned. Not deemed relevant, I would think. And it can change, unlike parents and place of birth, etc.

:applaud: Bill

Even conservative commentator Bill O'Reilly is casting aspersions on Donald Trump's "birther" views.

The Fox News host slammed the potential presidential candidate over his doubts that President Obama was born in the U.S.

"You get a lot of attention raising the question, but I don't think you believe it," O'Reilly told the billionaire businessman Wednesday night, noting Obama birth announcements ran in two Hawaiian newspapers.

"What is he? Baby Jesus?" the host asked sarcastically. "There was a sophisticated conspiracy to smuggle this baby back into the country?"

Trump countered, "I grew up with Wall Street geniuses. What they do in terms of fraud and how they change documents…" He added that he hated the word "birther" because those questioning Obama are "really quality people who just want the truth."

Some right-wing activists have long insisted that Obama is ineligible to serve as President, claiming he wasn't born in the U.S. Some argue he was born in Kenya, and others contend say it was the United Kingdom or Indonesia.

This "birther movement" has persisted despite ample evidence proving that Obama was indeed born in Hawaii in 1961.

In 2008, Obama's staff released a "certification of live birth," a shorter document that carries the same legal weight as a birth certificate. The Administration has been reluctant to be seen as bowing to politically motivated extremists.

Trump made easy headlines this week after he released two documents to prove he was born in the U.S.

"I have my birth certificate…People have birth certificates. He doesn't have a birth certificate," Trump said of Obama. "Now he may have one, but there is something on that birth certificate - maybe religion. Maybe it says he's a Muslim. I don't know."

Trump said if Obama wasn't born in the U.S. it was one of the "great scams of all time."

"Absolutely," an amused O'Reilly agreed. "But I don't think that's the case…I don't think you believe that either."

Read more: Bill O'Reilly, Fox News host, rips presidential wannabe Donald Trump over Obama 'birther' claims

Trump is really revealing his ignorance with this nonsense. Religion on a birth certificate? Seriously?

Obama's trap? Now that's interesting...Aha, he set this whole trap by not releasing his real birth certificate and that's why he still won't. That's it!

Meanwhile, Karl Rove signaled a sense of discontent that Trump continues to discuss the issue. Business Insider relays what Rove had to say about the matter on "The O'Reilly Factor" following Trump's appearance:

"You know, the troubling thing in the interview tonight was he said as time has gone on here, over the last couple of weeks, he has become more interested and more believing in the issue. You know, when he first brought it up, he said 'of course I accept that he's a citizen. He ought to just release the, release his birth certificate.' Different tone tonight. This is a mistake. It will marginalize him and he's falling into Barack Obama's trap. Barack Obama wants Republicans to fall into this trap because he knows it discredits us with the vast majority of the American people when they do."

I can't wait to see Meat Loaf go after Gary Busey Sunday on CA-that looks awesome.

Does anyone know how/where to verify that Obama has spent two million dollars hiding his birth certificate?

Sarah Palin shared her take on skepticism repeatedly expressed by Donald Trump over whether President Barack Obama is a citizen of the United States during an appearance on Fox News on Saturday.

"Well, I appreciate that the Donald wants to spend his resources in getting to the bottom of something that so interests him and many Americans, you know, more power to him," she said presumably referring to an indication made by Trump last week that he has investigators on the ground in Hawaii searching for information on the president's birthplace.

Palin added, "He's not just throwing stones from the sidelines, he's digging in, he's paying for researchers to find out why President Obama would have spent $2 million to not show his birth certificate, so more power to him."

Nevertheless, Palin signaled she thinks that Obama was born in Hawaii while discussing the issue on Fox News. She said, however, "Obviously if there's something there that the president doesn't want people to see on that birth certificate that he's going to great lengths to make sure it isn't shown and that's kind of perplexing for a lot of people."

According to Palin, if there's one person who can "get to the bottom" of the ordeal, it may be Trump "because he's spending resources that probably will be necessary to do some investigation."

Back
Top Bottom