Diamond - Get Well

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ouch! Diamond needs to go on one of the dog boards and post this in the "worst dog inflicted injury" threads.

Speedy recovery :hug:

My little son is seems to be doing quite well after the event..

thank u all for your well wishes.

camelback-mountain-phoenix-arizona.jpg

what's so funny about peace love and vicodin

<>

Attachments

• P1011054.JPG
    P1011054.JPG
    61.3 KB · Views: 17
Dear David,

I guess you were the diamond that broke the camelback.......:hyper:
But seriously....I wish you a full and speedy recovery!

Much love,

Elaine

The pain meds work-going to the Ortho doc today to determine any ligament damage.

I will write my version of events from my perspective for historical accuracy when time permits.

Have to go into the office now.

<>

Wow, what a frightening ordeal Dave. Hoping all goes well with the surgery and recovery from that point. How lucky you were to have cell phone and dog with you and all the emergency attention! The situation could have been so much worse, so consider yourself lucky. Do take care and keep us all posted. Looking forward, as always, to reading your written account of the sordid event! :up: Keep your spirits up, your foot elevated, the vicodin plentiful and get lots of R&R!! :hug:

WOW sorry to hear about your bad luck Big D.
Hope you heal real soon and hope the pain goes away too...
Life is too short and sometimes freaky, live it love it and learn from it
Cheers Bro

Apparently our forum friend is in need of some get well wishes. He was apparently walking his dog up Camelback Mountain, and the dog decided to pull him down. His foot broke, and a team of paramedics had to rescue him over a four hour period. I hear he is in a good deal of pain, but is medicated and his wife is taking care of him. Prayers and messages of get well are appreciated.

Peace

I am so sorry to hear of this. Speedy recovery, Diamond! Our prayers and good wishes are with you. :heart:

Back
Top Bottom