Chris Lane's Murder

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Is it like that though? (honest question and we can discuss it independent of the Tim situation). I know people like to point out that having black friends doesn't exempt you from being a racist, or that having gay friends doesn't automatically make you non homophobic, but would having a black girlfriend or black wife not be a little different?

It felt that way to me. If he really did have a black girlfriend, I feel sorry for that poor girl.

Nope. Just stating the facts. In 2013, blacks commit more crimes then sny other race in America. Not worried about you're perceived injustices. Just stating the facts. Can't argue against the facts.

You're not just stating facts mate. You're drawing conclusions from those statistics of yours that are incoherent. And being racist in the process. I truly cannot understand how you cannot see this.

Sure, there are more crimes committed by black people than any other racial group in the US. Nobody here is denying the facts.

The difference is that WE do not claim that blacks have any kind of genetic predisposition to being criminals. There's far more at play here, as people have already spoken about. The upbringing, financial situation, life in general. You cannot just claim a certain race is more criminal by nature than others. That is racism in its true form and NOT based on ANY facts. Because you'd need genetic research for that, which I haven't seen here. And you won't find any as there is none.

Back
Top Bottom