Ask bizarro BVS...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
MrsSpringsteen said:
You win a contest to spend a day on the campaign trail with Mitt Romney-what do you do with him and what do you talk about?

We get our hair done and talk about the investment oppurtunities of having a failing economy.

MrsSpringsteen said:
You win a contest to spend a day with diamond-what do you do with him and what do you talk about?

the latest fashions in men's footware, hair product, and who we think is going to make it to Bryant Park in Project Runway 4.

MrsSpringsteen said:
You win a contest to spend a day with diamond-what do you do with him and what do you talk about?

We spend the whole day coming up with a plan on how to storm the stage at a U2 concert, he picks up Bono and places him on his shoulders and I get the Edge...

Irvine511 said:

the latest fashions in men's footware, hair product, and who we think is going to make it to Bryant Park in Project Runway 4.

Christian will make diamond a diamondsexyvest to be worn to the meeting of the local chapter of the Mitt Romney fan club-sans shirt Cameron Mathison style, of course. Christian whines endlessly about how fussy a client diamond is, much worse than that high school prom girl.

U2 and REM are playing shows in your town the same night as the annual Fred Thompson's Work Ethic Memorial Chili Cook-Off. Which do you go to?

BonoVoxSupastar said:

We spend the whole day coming up with a plan on how to storm the stage at a U2 concert, he picks up Bono and places him on his shoulders and I get the Edge...

I was thinking more along the lines of you go on a double date with him with Senator Clinton and Speaker Pelosi. Then you both sit on a balcony smoking cigars after the date, Boston Legal style, and talk about what emasculating shrews they both are.

MrsSpringsteen said:

I was thinking more along the lines of you go on a double date with him with Senator Clinton and Speaker Pelosi. Then you both sit on a balcony smoking cigars after the date, Boston Legal style, and talk about what emasculating shrews they both are.

That would be day two. Day three we'd talk about our shrine to W.

phillyfan26 said:
U2 and REM are playing shows in your town the same night as the annual Fred Thompson's Work Ethic Memorial Chili Cook-Off. Which do you go to?

Well I'm more of a Huckabee guy. And we all know Thompson is a little lazy so I'm sure the cook off would be running late, so I'd catch U2 and then go to the cook off for dessert.

REM supported Kerry, I don't listen to them anymore.

How does it feel to, after 5&1/2 years and 16,750 posts.... finally make some sense?
4585_idea2.gif

If al-Qaeda launches another terrorist attack on the US, should the US just nuke Mecca? Why/why not?

Axver said:
If al-Qaeda launches another terrorist attack on the US, should the US just nuke Mecca? Why/why not?

That would save time wouldn't it? Too bad the world's PC police wouldn't allow us to do so...

If it were done, though, aren't you worried that it might really upset millions of peaceful Muslims who don't support terrorists and turn them against the US?

It's their holy site! I don't think they'd like their holy site being destroyed because of the actions of people they don't support.

Well then they should have done something about some of their brothers killing in the name of Allah. If the Muslim religion didn't step up to their members and a second attack occurs, they will hold some of the responsibility.

BonoVoxSupastar said:
I'm a hardcore Southern Baptist, this "Bishop" doesn't speak for me.

But you think peaceful Muslims need to stand up to Islamic terrorists killing people in the name of Allah. Why aren't you standing up to this "Bishop" who kills souls in the name of God?

Axver said:

But you think peaceful Muslims need to stand up to Islamic terrorists killing people in the name of Allah. Why aren't you standing up to this "Bishop" who kills souls in the name of God?

Good point. But we're talking about one compared to 1000s...

If we need to take America back for Jesus, then why didn't Jesus put up a fight in the first place and where has He been since? I think that maybe He's just busy in Iraq helping Walmart maybe one day bring Freedom to the people there. What do you think?

Back
Top Bottom