Amanda 'Foxy Knoxy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Amanda Knox ordered to stand trial again for murder - CBS News

^ Well shes been ordered to stand trial again for murder

Im not privy to know Amanda Knox and what exactly happened, what was going through her mind when it all happened, but the idea of putting her face (with her striking looks) in the justice system has generated more interest in the justice system, more than the question of whether or not she was a murderer or not

The thing is, having travelled to Italy (where she committed those murders) I have encountered students from the States on exchange who were studying Italian and or german and or creative writing. Point is: any one of those girls that I met could have easily been Amanda Knox

Honestly, I don't see the big deal about this. Is it really so unusual for an American to be accused of murder while abroad? And if it sounds horrible to locked up in a foreign country, I'd much rather be in an Italian prison than one in Bangladesh or Thailand. Has anyone ever seen "Locked Up Abroad" on NatGeo?

If she weren't a pretty American college student accused of wild sex, the media wouldn't care.

Such bullshit.

Thankfully, they can't compel her to return to Italy, and she says she has no plans to.

The thing is, having travelled to Italy (where she committed those murders) I have encountered students from the States on exchange who were studying Italian and or german and or creative writing. Point is: any one of those girls that I met could have easily been Amanda Knox

I can't tell whether you are disappointed or relieved.

Is Nancy Grace still on the air? I'd think this would be her bread and butter.

Honestly, I don't see the big deal about this. Is it really so unusual for an American to be accused of murder while abroad? And if it sounds horrible to locked up in a foreign country, I'd much rather be in an Italian prison than one in Bangladesh or Thailand. Has anyone ever seen "Locked Up Abroad" on NatGeo?

If she weren't a pretty American college student accused of wild sex, the media wouldn't care.

In the UK, the coverage she got was awful, she was condemned as guilty by the press way before the original verdict, largely because she was a pretty American student.

Well, the situation itself is sad, gross and unfortunate, but my "gross" was about the whole "foxy" thing and the "is she all that hot" link.

I agree with you guys too. She's not all that hot

She's pretty, but I don't think she's drop dead gorgeous like the Italian media portrays her as. I also doubt that she was into the ritual sex games. But yeah, I do feel sorry that all this is starting again for her. But I also don't understand the media obsession.

I agree with you guys too. She's not all that hot

: death glare:

She's pretty, but I don't think she's drop dead gorgeous like the Italian media portrays her as. I also doubt that she was into the ritual sex games. But yeah, I do feel sorry that all this is starting again for her. But I also don't understand the media obsession.

I really think we can come to a consensus on this if we do one of those FYM polls

I say she is about a 7, or at most a 7 1/2 :shrug:

knox1.jpg

theres a bit of Rafael Nadal, Billy Corgan about that...

One of my coworkers runs a theater in the neighborhood where Amanda Knox lives and says she sees her around every so often.

(nothing to do with anything, but there you go)

Back
Top Bottom