2008 U.S. Presidential Election: First Debate

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread should be locked and possibly deleted.

Given that we already know the outcome.

mccwinsdebate.jpg

Palin's youngest child is really her daughters.

Those standards.

Those standards.

You're full of shit.

I never, ever propagated that story, not here and not elsewhere. I even said over and over again that it should not be propagated and better left to such publications as the Enquirer.

Those standards.

Yes,

that story did appear in "so-called" legitimate coluums.

Andrew Sullivan comes to mind and I think it was even on CNN for awhile.

All from some bullshit that was put out there and picked up.

Yes,

that story did appear in "so-called" legitimate coluums.

Andrew Sullivan comes to mind and I think it was even on CNN for awhile.

All from some bullshit that was put out there and picked up.

Yes, and were those legitimate columns citing Palin spokespersons validating the rumor?

Now if you want to say that ABC news and the rest are manufacturing quotes, then that's another story alltogether.

I think it is, in her defense. There is no black and white with her on this election. There is only Obama and the great white satan McCain.

She thought I was making a comment about her. I was not. I thought I was making a joke. Didn't register with her.

While I can understand the frustration of feeling tarred with someone else's brush, no, it wasn't an appropriate response.

Let's leave it at that, please.

you know what? talk about standards all you want.

i still want to know why a woman gets on an 8 hour flight after her water broke.

or are we not allowed to ask non-deferential questions because, please, it's sexist.

What the hell is wrong with McCain? He's coming off like a complete douchebag. It's pretty clear that I disagree with nearly everything he stands for, but I've never seen him behave like this in a debate setting before. Why so Tracy Flick, Johnny Mac?

McCain: "I've been involved in these issues for many, many years." Ok, John, We understand that you were around during the Jefferson administration, please stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom