2008 U.S. Presidential Election: First Debate

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think John McCain is this close to having a funny whistle in his voice when he pronounces "s" sounds.

That would be awesome to have a president who whistles when he talks. Like the kid who sings "All I Want For Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth."

:lmao::lol:

wasn't there a character on the little rascals that whistled when he spoke?

the image in my head is crackin me up... a great skit for SNL.. :yes:

I've only had a chance to catch the last 10 mins, and just have a quick question - are they both generally poor public speakers when speaking of the cuff?

I don't like McCain's striped tie. Stripes on TV always verge on migraine-inducing for me.

{/shallow}

What is going on here? North Koreans are taller than South Koreans?:hmm:

The little scrolling "response-o-meter" at the bottom of CNN's feed is bugging me. It looks like a flatline on a heart monitor.

I guess it's supposed to be measuring responses, but all I see are two lines moving up on the graph together ... is that an indication of viewers' blood pressure rising?

The little scrolling "response-o-meter" at the bottom of CNN's feed is bugging me. It looks like a flatline on a heart monitor.

I guess it's supposed to be measuring responses, but all I see are two lines moving up on the graph together ... is that an indication of viewers' blood pressure rising?

It's actually monitoring your own blood pressure. Welcome to the future.

If Obama is the "elitist", why do I feel like Maverick McCain is condescending to me? His complete lack of respect for his opponent is not attractive either. How very 8th grade student council election of him.

Wait he just said me shall suck us feely?

That beats orgy....MCCAIN WINS

It's looking like it was flatlining for McCain there for a moment.

Clear!

This debate is foreplay for me tonight. It is the twentieth anniversary of our first date.

OK....Obama needs to get that thing off of his lip.

I feel like MOLEY MOLEY MOLEY.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom