2008 Presidential Election : Third Debate

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If McCain turns several shades of purple, and/or steam shoots out of his ears, drink the whole bottle.

I know.

Joe, you don't want Obama to take your money, do you, Joe? What do you think, Joe? MAKE THE RIGHT CHOICE, JOE!!!!!!

It's official my friends.

Joe the plumber is the new my friends.

McCain is being aaaaawfully general in his replies. I won't raise your taxes Joe. I want you to get that business, and I'll help you do it!

Uh, you mind explaining how, Senator?

McCain is being aaaaawfully general in his replies. I won't raise your taxes Joe. I want you to get that business, and I'll help you do it!

Uh, you mind explaining how, Senator?

He'll explain that after he fixes the economy, health care, Social Security, and catches Bin Laden. So, you're gonna have to wait on that.

McCain is confused and agitated.
It's over.

Over.

What's with the lump on the side of his face? Is it a permanent thing? I've noticed it but I don't think I've ever heard it mentioned.

McCain's tax plan makes little sense. His health care tax credit is the stupidest tax proposal I have ever heard and given how many I've heard that's saying something. It is so dumb that I've yet to meet a tax guy or gal who hasn't said as much.

And his commentary about how high corporate taxes are in America is also quite lame given the sheer amount of tax planning available to corporations in America and what that reduces the effective tax rate to.

Back
Top Bottom