Why must the pod hd500 be so much?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hd500 is pretty good value for the money, no? May seem like a lot up front but really for the price of 4 good pedals you get so many effects in the pod, plus expression pedal and amp models. For u2 stuff, it's a great purchase.

Buy one from either sweetwater.com or zzounds.com (both excellent merchants), and select an installment plan when you order. Its lot easier on your pocketbook especially if money is tight. Compared to the AxeFX or the cost of building a fancy pedalboard, the HD500 is an awesome value.

I already have a digitech rp255 which my parents got me for christmas and i just realized i made a mistake asking for one because it has such bad sound quality

This christmas i am getting a line 6 M5 stompbox modeller

I all ready have the digitech which is good for the whammy an the delay but everything else on the pedal sucks
The M5 has very, very, good sound quality.
I also already have a memoryboy delay pedal( the memory man's little brother)

Once i get the M5 ill be very happy and will have decent pedalboard

I can never ask my parents to spend $500 on me thats to much to ask

compared to a reall DMM, the Memory Boy totally sucks (I own both). The repeats are much darker with more aliasing noise. No surprise, because the real DMM uses different BBD chips and runs on higher supply voltage. Even the digital model of the DMM in my old Pod XTlive is much better than the Memory Boy.

Back
Top Bottom