Which harmonica does Bono use?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Axver is backsver!

... yeah, I promise I'll never say that again.

coolian2 said:
Anyway

While i'm here, does anyone have the Hallelujah from the WITS single? I feel like giving it a listen.

ritchie.ian at gmail.com to save me the effort of going to Music On The Internets, please

I have it somewhere, fucked if I know where, I'll let you know if I find it but it's really not that interesting.

phillyfan26 said:
I was wondering where you guys all got to.

PFan, get typing. These slackers seem to have slacked off while I was out shopping. :tsk:

coolian2 said:

Cheers

Everything i know about the song suggests just that, but it's a bit of curiosity.

It would've been better if Bono had sung more of it.

i.e. no Leonard Cohen at all.

coolian2 said:
Truth.

If it wasn't for Ryder and McCullum in Hamilton and the whole match in Napier this series would be complete shit.

Could be worse. Could be the seemingly always rained off series over this way. I'm sick of nobody putting a good score on the board too. What is this, 1973?

coolian2 said:

That would be a little bit infuriating.

Yeah. Holy shit guys, how hard can it be to score 300? Or to chase down 150 within, oh I don't know, 20 overs?

I wish I could watch the NZ series. It sounds like it's had at least some entertainment.

coolian2 said:

With that said though, fuck Twenty20.

Eh, I'm growing to somewhat enjoy it. Somewhat.

And I fear the more we talk about cricket, the more we scare the others away. :tsk:

Cricinfo commentary: for all your English bias needs!

Originally posted by Cricinfo
42.3 Patel to Wright, SIX, thank you ... down on one knee and dragged over midwicket, a dozen or so rows back

coolian2 said:

It's alright for some entertainment, but i hate that you're just getting into the game and it's all over. Not so bad watching it alone, but with friends it's a bit anti-climactic.

Yeah, that's definitely its biggest problem. I'd be down with two Twenty20 games back-to-back though. That could be entertaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom