Which harmonica does Bono use?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alisaura said:

Something about a concert in Lichtenstein? (which always makes me think of that quasi-medieval movie Heath Ledger did)

Hey Jen, Ax, Tourist, et al.... :wave:

Hi Ali!

coolian2 said:

No, i think the two new A-League teams are going to be terrible. Gold Coast GALAXY? Northern THUNDER? Fuck off!

Not only is it under $2 a day, you get to ride on trams.

Have you seen the Australian Rugby Championships' team names? If not, go forth and laugh: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australian_Rugby_Championship

EAST COAST ACES?! The Gold Coast gets the WORST team names, I swear. I remember the days of the Gold Coast Chargers. That too was a fail.

Trams for the motherfucking epic win. :combust:

Two of my housemates just got back from 3 months studying on the Gold Coast, as part of their traineeship... although one of those people was from Qld originally...

Alisaura said:

Something about a concert in Lichtenstein? (which always makes me think of that quasi-medieval movie Heath Ledger did)

Hey Jen, Ax, Tourist, et al.... :wave:

Yeah, and Heartland will finally debut live.

Glad you're still around today! :wave:

Axver said:
EAST COAST ACES?! The Gold Coast gets the WORST team names, I swear. I remember the days of the Gold Coast Chargers. That too was a fail.

Trams for the motherfucking epic win. :combust:
Melbourne Victory is a pretty frickin' stupid team name too. What happens when they lose??

coolian2 said:

Good point, but won't they want to support their old team?

Nah, most of them left because they hate Melbourne's so-called cold and want to die in the heat instead. So they seem to switch to the local team at least half of the time.

Axver said:
Yeah, and Heartland will finally debut live.

Glad you're still around today! :wave:
THAT for the motherf:censored:ing epic win. :combust:

And yes, I didn't quite fall to pieces after last night's effort. :D How late were you up, you shameless hussy?

:wink:

Alisaura said:

Melbourne Victory is a pretty frickin' stupid team name too. What happens when they lose??

Yeah, they need two shirts: Melbourne Victory and Melbourne Losers. Could they really not think of anything better?!

Axver said:

Have you seen the Australian Rugby Championships' team names? If not, go forth and laugh: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australian_Rugby_Championship

I laughed at everything about the ARC. I'm REALLY looking forward to the second season too.

They haven't got the worst basketball name, the Gold Coast Blaze. It could be something unimaginative like the Perth Wildcats. Go Wildcats! I didn't like the Singapore Slingers name until i heard about the cocktail. Now it's the greatest name ever.

mysterious_jen said:
:hmm:

nah ill take my nice shiney xr6 with the sub woofer and u2 numberplates over a tram anyday thanks.

Your XR6 doesn't run on rails. :tsk:

Alisaura said:
And yes, I didn't quite fall to pieces after last night's effort. :D How late were you up, you shameless hussy?

:wink:

... around 3:30-4am. :reject:

the tourist said:
This thread is losing my interest.

Hey, look over there, a guitar that wants you to play its strings nice and slow!

---

ARGH 45ED 3 TIMES.

Axver said:

Hey, look over there, a guitar that wants you to play its strings nice and slow!

---

ARGH 45ED 3 TIMES.

No more guitar. My hands hurt. Send on the women. They're softer.

coolian2 said:

I laughed at everything about the ARC. I'm REALLY looking forward to the second season too.

They haven't got the worst basketball name, the Gold Coast Blaze. It could be something unimaginative like the Perth Wildcats. Go Wildcats! I didn't like the Singapore Slingers name until i heard about the cocktail. Now it's the greatest name ever.

I'm thinking of going to a Melbourne Rebels game this year just to see all the other people who are not in attendance.

And what, there's a way Singapore Slingers isn't a shithouse name?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom