Which harmonica does Bono use?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Axver said:
:lol: I still have it linked in my IE favourites because I never use IE any more. Last time I checked, that still worked.
:lol: yeah, they just took it down on the lyrics page linked up at the top here, but "archived" it at a mirror site on interference. pretty slick, elvis. now i can still access lyrics and shit on the dl :heart:

coolian2 said:

There is fire!

And Basils motions towards the guests and reaction when he finds out they speak English

"So that's a prawn Goebbels, a Herman Goerring, and a Colditz salad."

Guys, I think it should be on IAMJ because it's under the radar. Boomerang II or the weirdo Desire one or whatever. I need to go briefly clean my dishes. Make a choice!

KhanadaRhodes said:

:tsk: i have my comp's hard drive, and two external ones.

I have another external 320 that's corrupted and lost all the pictures I took for 4 years :sad:

I am not doing anythign with it yet because I still think it can be recovered, I just haven't put up the cash.

I like Dislocated Day. damn the sky moves sideways was looooong.

Varitek said:
I have another external 320 that's corrupted and lost all the pictures I took for 4 years :sad:

I am not doing anythign with it yet because I still think it can be recovered, I just haven't put up the cash.
:( yeah i think they can recover external hard drives because of uhhh...well i really don't know why but those would seem easier to fix than a computer's. good luck with it though when you do get the cash.

Varitek said:

I like Dislocated Day. damn the sky moves sideways was looooong.

Why are you doing TSMS? You should do In Absentia, heh. If you're not one for long proggy psychedelic songs, TSMS probably isn't for you, heh. Especially not the second part, which is entirely instrumental. But Dislocated Day, The Moon Touches Your Shoulder, and Stars Die rule.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom