Which harmonica does Bono use?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
KhanadaRhodes said:

lol yeah, although to confess, most recently i took pictures of all of my shoes.

Odd. I've photographed my phone before.

My view is this:

IMG_1295.jpg

In winter the sun sets right behind the tower

Actually guys...maybe we should start the rumor a little before the concert? Someone could create an alter so it doesn't ruin our cred, and post that they are from Liechtenstein and heard U2 would be there, maybe in like Pleba sitings or something?

coolian2 said:
i have too. i needed to photograph my shoes so i could put them on the shoeboxes, although i've still not gotten around to doing that.

and :drool: i love that view. i'm so jealous, i love new zealand.

coolian2 said:

My view is this:

IMG_1295.jpg

In winter the sun sets right behind the tower

Not a bad view.

Except that it's in Auckland and all.

Varitek said:
Actually guys...maybe we should start the rumor a little before the concert? Someone could create an alter so it doesn't ruin our cred, and post that they are from Liechtenstein and heard U2 would be there, maybe in like Pleba sitings or something?

plebans arent that dumb and there are quite a few of them in dublin at the moment

Varitek said:

Aren't alters forbidden? :shame:

KhanadaRhodes said:

whoa, whoa, whoa. there's still plenty of meat on that bone. now you take this home, throw it in a pot, add some broth, a potato. baby, you've got a stew going!

How do we filter out the teases? We don't let them in. This goes for the guys, too. Because sometimes the guys are tapped out. But check your lease, man. Because you're living in Fuck City!

No spoken words said:
How do we filter out the teases? We don't let them in. This goes for the guys, too. Because sometimes the guys are tapped out. But check your lease, man. Because you're living in Fuck City!
i'm looking for something that says "daddy likes leather."

"you mean...leather daddy?"

Varitek said:

I was thinking the same thing earlier

Varitek said:

That would be so fantastic.

By the way, we all have a video feed of the gig. But the feed's full so we can't give out the link.

Axver said:

By the way, we all have a video feed of the gig. But the feed's full so we can't give out the link.

Bono in a furry purple hat with a green feather?

Axver said:

i'm just about to hop off it though so get ready...oops! looks like someone from zootopia got the spot! sorry guys, try again next time.

KhanadaRhodes said:

i'm looking for something that says "daddy likes leather."

"you mean...leather daddy?"

Well, I've always wanted to remake Annie Hall. Except, I wouldn't want to get in bed with a green producer like a Sofia Coppola, though. Oh, but give me an old pro like a Robert Redford. Oh, I'd jump into bed with him in a second. And I wouldn't just lie there, Michael Bluth, if that's what you're thinking.

I guess Axver is ignoring the digs, tourist.

So I finally caught up to where I came in on the thread, which has now nearly doubled in size.

Axver did you see my suggestion about the fake streaming link? Can anyone set one up with a message that servers are busy?

No spoken words said:
Well, I've always wanted to remake Annie Hall. Except, I wouldn't want to get in bed with a green producer like a Sofia Coppola, though. Oh, but give me an old pro like a Robert Redford. Oh, I'd jump into bed with him in a second. And I wouldn't just lie there, Michael Bluth, if that's what you're thinking.
good. i...great. i was just...well, don't answer for...i, um, yeah. cuz i know exactly the cousin, i mean the...girl i would want to give and she'll want to give too. we'll...and we'll do that together. for them, for the sake of...i ju...it's a great day. for being sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom