Which harmonica does Bono use?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
KhanadaRhodes said:
i know! i can't believe it. i remember when you used to have less posts than me, and here i am struggling to get to 25000!

Blame setlist parties.

KhanadaRhodes said:

:lol: i almost never use my webcam and one time i did use it on a messenger program (totally g-rated i swear), and i guess others could see i was using one, and i got all these random ims all of the sudden and it scared the shit out of me. now i just use it to take retarded pics of me :der:

I have a webcam somewhere. I use it for laughs, like pointing it out the window or looking for stuff behind my desk

the tourist said:
And I thought I was gonna get banned for my lewd content last night. :wink:
banned? never! at least not if i have any say in it (which is some, imagine it's an electoral college and i'm like utah whereas the super mods are california, and sicy is new york)

coolian2 said:
I'm glad i'm not the only one who thought so :camera:
of course :flirt:

Axver said:
Self-aid?

You could check the FAQ. :wink:
yeah, especially since i wrote most of it
down.gif

Varitek said:
I am listenting to Stupid Dream ax.

:love:

Piano Lessons is my favourite PT song.

And Even Less is an awesome opener. It's a shame you probably don't have the full version from Recordings. It has this great verse: "Fuck you and your book too/You can have it back/When I'm gone, these songs will be my tracks/I had a stupid dream that I could change things/But I'm a martyr to even less". I like quoting the first two lines at fundies.

Varitek said:

ooohh a vampire during the day. well it's night here. I interpreted that as, you bit vampires and they went human or something.

BTW did you see where I said I have the bono solo hallelujah if that is what you're looking for? i can't be bohtered to look up what was actually on that single. what a shit single.

I think it's what i was looking for. If you want to send it, feel free.

KhanadaRhodes said:

:lol: i almost never use my webcam and one time i did use it on a messenger program (totally g-rated i swear), and i guess others could see i was using one, and i got all these random ims all of the sudden and it scared the shit out of me. now i just use it to take retarded pics of me :der:

About people seeing you using your webcam, yeah. The best is when 50 year old men approach me about seeing me on can despite the fact that my sex is posted.

Varitek said:
BTW did you see where I said I have the bono solo hallelujah if that is what you're looking for? i can't be bohtered to look up what was actually on that single. what a shit single.

That's not it. The one from the WITS single is U2 with Leonard Cohen. It's boring.

coolian2 said:
I have a webcam somewhere. I use it for laughs, like pointing it out the window or looking for stuff behind my desk
:lol: i used to take random pics of my apartment with my digicam. "here's the view of my bedroom window at night...and in the morning!" :coocoo:

Axver said:
I just had a disturbingly awesome vision:

One (snippet) / One Tree Hill

Bono: This, uh, this is a song we play at events like this a lot. We've whored it out to every cause you can poke a stick at, really. Tibet, Africa, Sarajevo, Africa, American politicians, Africa, Irish politicians, Africa a little more. So if you'll get out your cellphones, those powerful little devices, you can light this place up like a galaxy as you call the International Whaling Commission and tell them: Is it getting better or do you feel the same? Will it make it easier on you now, we've whored One out again? Well, fuck this! Here's a song we haven't whored out! We turn away to face the cold, enduring chill ...

:lmao:

we sooo need to take turns making up Bono's speeches. And turning away to face the cold enduring chill sounds like a feeling familiar to whalers...at least those that aren't double landlocked.

I really like the PT sound (i started with stupid dream) but the lyrics so far don't speak to me. Nobody can compare to Bono in my eyes.

Axver said:

:love:

Piano Lessons is my favourite PT song.

And Even Less is an awesome opener. It's a shame you probably don't have the full version from Recordings. It has this great verse: "Fuck you and your book too/You can have it back/When I'm gone, these songs will be my tracks/I had a stupid dream that I could change things/But I'm a martyr to even less". I like quoting the first two lines at fundies.

My favourite is Collapse The Light Into Earth.

Ladies and desperate men,

I need to cook dinner. Excuse me as my replies are a bit slower.

Cheers,
Ax
Postwhore, Setlistorian, and Chef

PS Varitek, I just noticed your new location. :lmao:

Axver said:
Ladies and desperate men,

I need to cook dinner. Excuse me as my replies are a bit slower.

Cheers,
Ax
Postwhore, Setlistorian, and Chef

PS Varitek, I just noticed your new location. :lmao:

FINALLY. Took you guys long enough.

I don't like how repetitive Even Less got there. I don't dislike it but it won't be putting PT into my favorites. But I'll stick with the album.

No spoken words said:
I'm going to an Aquarium on Sunday. I figured some or all of you were wondering about my Sunday plans. Color yourselves edified.

I'll be on a date with my girlfriend during the setlist party. But by all means, carry on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom