Which harmonica does Bono use?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Varitek said:

The beauty of doing it at 9pm eastern time is that it's 3am in europe - they will have left Hanover and we can claim they flew right to Liechtenstein for this special event.

We really should come up with a solid expalination for why it's at 3am though.

The stupid ones won't ask any questions.

Perhaps because the whalers are out all day or this was the only time they could book the Kunstmuseum?

coolian2 said:

This is the most cybering i've ever done in jest.

Or rather, the most i've ever done.

A likely story. You're probably naked and talking to like ten different girls on yahoo messanger right now. And they're all fuckin bots, aren't they?

Varitek said:
dude I am so going here next time I'm in Vienna. That or I might just go to Liechtenstein; it's long been a dream of mine to bike across the entire country actually.

Ever wanted to bike all the way across a country? Wouldn't be hard in Auckland! In fact, New Zealand once had a coast-to-coast tram when Auckland had trams.

/nerd

Axver said:

It's for the whalers. They start work at 6am. The concert's taking place before they start work to lift their spirits.

I thought it was a benefit as in a fundraiser.

What if we say that 3:15am there was the king's exact time of birth and it's his 75th birthday so he's throwing a benefit? Only problem is wikipedia has extensive pages on all the European royals. (I went through a phase during finals last semester where I set out to see how many European royals were male and near my age....don't ask...you probably don't need to ask actually...anyway the answer is some yugoslavs, the brits, and a really hot prince of belgium)

coolian2 said:
idk were 2 go frm here
now we
hump.gif

Axver said:

Ever wanted to bike all the way across a country? Wouldn't be hard in Auckland! In fact, New Zealand once had a coast-to-coast tram when Auckland had trams.

/nerd

Liechtenstein is like 16 kilometers across or something.

I have also considered biking the perimeter.

Varitek said:

I thought it was a benefit as in a fundraiser.

The king's an insomniac?

U2 are just really fucking late?

Only problem is wikipedia has extensive pages on all the European royals. (I went through a phase during finals last semester where I set out to see how many European royals were male and near my age....don't ask...you probably don't need to ask actually...anyway the answer is some yugoslavs, the brits, and a really hot prince of belgium)

:lmao:

I gotta go be sociable IRL now... :grumpy:

Someone text me when you figure out when the Whalers thing is happening... I'll probably just sit at work and be tempted to get into trouble for getting online when we're not allowed to.

Back later for whatever is happening then!

:wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom