Which harmonica does Bono use?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Varitek said:
this cracked me up.

I remember being really really frightened of it all when I was like 9 and got on the internet after school in the public library.

I didn't even properly use the Internet until I was 15. :reject:

Varitek said:

Are you a dude? I saw canada and thought girl....dunno why...
:lol: no i'm a girl, so you guessed right! :D

Alisaura said:

I was 18 at the time...

When I was 9, I don't think there was an internet. It was all Commodore 64s... :reject:

I think my first internet handle was Alicat. *cringe* I don't even like cats that much!
haha, i think i remember someone from the chat i used to go to with that same name. i'm sure it was common, though. the handle i used in the chat though was poptart (why is obvious) and i remember people thinking i was a guy...:eyebrow: :huh:

Alisaura said:
I think my first internet handle was Alicat. *cringe* I don't even like cats that much!

:lol:

I'm proud to say my screen name has always been Axver.

Axver said:

I didn't even properly use the Internet until I was 15. :reject:

You probably had a healthier childhood.

I also remember being reallllly frightened of the LS equivalent of the first message board I was a regular on, a Red Sox board. A bunch of men with no female presense got really frightening to a 16 year old girl. Made me quite cynnical actually. Probably a good thing come to think of it.

Donnie Drew on RTE was awesome. u2start better have it soon

My screenname on IM programs has always been my initial and last name followed by birthdate. I.E.: If I was actually Chase Utley, CUtley####.

coolian2 said:

I didn't use it properly until i was 14 or so

I know we had it at school when I was 12, but I only occasionally used it for schoolwork. They said we weren't allowed to use it for anything else and I was scared of them catching me so I stuck to the rules!

... by the time I was 17, I was finding ways to bypass my high school's filter to post on Interference and LJ.

Axver said:

:lol:

my first screenname that I still have hoarded on gmail even though I don't use it involved my last name. When I started messageboarding I made up a vaguely basseball one that isn't Varitek (would have been taken, but I used catch) and that's me on imdb. then I did here. And then I wanted a u2 related one hence yourwildhorses which I have a variation of here that I've never used because i'm not happy with the variation...

I kind of wish I'd been more consistent but i didn't wanna use the last name one on the internetz with people I didn't know because i have a very uncommon last name.

My last name I could have gotten away with since it's very common, but I didn't feel like it.

Varitek said:
I kind of wish I'd been more consistent but i didn't wanna use the last name one on the internetz with people I didn't know because i have a very uncommon last name.

If I used my crappy last name, people would think it's my first name.

Axver said:
My screen names have followed my fandoms/obsessions... I dropped Alicat for Ramoth when I got hooked on Anne McCaffrey's books... then I finally hopped on the U2 bandwagon and turned into Hawkmoon for a while... then the inner palaeontology geek won out and here I am. :reject:

Seeya pfan :wave:

coolian2 said:

Mines largely been coolian.

My brother came up with it when he was signing me up to flightsim.com years ago

mine with my last name is similarly cute. I guess I could have altered it slightly into the normal word that my name resembles but then the 2 words together would have just been slightly strange and hard to explain.

coolian2 said:

Mines largely been coolian.

My brother came up with it when he was signing me up to flightsim.com years ago

Let me guess, it was originally fuckwitian and you made him change it to coolian?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom